Fatgum(☁️)

panpan42  Sorry it took so long I've just been a depressed little bean recently

panpan42
Sorry it took so long I've just been a depressed little bean recently. It's a shorty.

  I just got back home from the store with bags of groceries in my hands. It was a struggle to open the door to the apartment but nothing I couldn't handle. I set all of the food on the counter and saw that Toyomitsu (Fatgum). In his normal person appearance, this only meant that he had a rough day yesterday, I poured to him as he rubbed his eyes and lifted me up from the kitchen and to the living room and fell back on the couch.

  "What do you wanna watch today?" He asked holding me to to his chest. I laughed into his body and peeled myself off of him sadly.

  "For one I have to put groceries away before they rot, two I have to get in comfy clothes I'm not relaxing in jeans, and lastly whatever you are in the mood for." I got up and went to the kitchen putting the groceries away as quickly as I could, which took around 10 minutes as we had quite a lot of food. I went to the bedroom to get changed into some sweats and a sweater.

  "Snaaaacks!!" He whined from the couch like a child, I rolled my eyes playfully and went to kitchen to grab two thing of Nutella and two spoons, I don't do well sharing, especially my chocolate. When I went in the living room I saw he had made a fort of plankets and pillows.

  "How did you make this so fast?" I asked crawling into the fort of chill handing him a container and spoon.

  "I have my hero-ey ways." He smirked opening the Nutella up and began to devour it, turning on a holiday show he pulled me closer to him, I sighed happily laying my head on his shoulder.

  "How's work?"

  "Good, catching bad guys and stuff, I think Tamaki is getting better. It may be Kirishima or some one else that is motivating him." He talked a lot about Tamaki as if he was a son to him, it was cute seeing how he was so good with kids. "How about you?"

  "Ugh, lets not talk about work on break." He gave me a confused face and laughed kissing my forehead.

  We spent the whole day in complete bless eating Nutella and not having to worry about bad guys.