Todoroki(☁️)

insommniah 

insommniah 

Sorry for the delay! I've been unmotivated and schools been hitting hard with midterms.
Hope you enjoy!
—————
It all starter when they were 14, Todoroki's father thought it was time for him to seek a 'breeder'. He doesn't fail to disgust me. Shouto wanted to refuse him but knew somebody, and that they wouldn't be against it. (Y/n) (L/n) his best friend, she of course was down.

-UA-

"Hey Mina! Wanna go to a live concert with me? My family bought extra tickets." Momo asked the girls at the table during lunch showing them the tickets.

"Of course! Who is it?"

"(Y/n) (L/n)!" Momo smiled, Todoroki's heart beat sped up at the sound of her name, he smiled softly and went back to his soba. After the concert he was suppose to take you on a date, sneak you guys out of the paparazzi through the back entrance. It was going to be nice.

"OMG! I love her! She so coooool! I heard she already has her license to be a hero!"

"Yeah, ribbit, but it could just be a rumor, ribbit." Tsuyu said to the girls.

"That doesn't matter! I have to look my best!"

-YOUR POV-Timeskip-

My show was going to go on in two minutes and I hadn't seen Shouto yet, he made me calmer before I performed. I looked over to my manger opening my mouth to talk but he shook his head answering me. I sighed sadly and the director opened my door and nodded his head to go up stage. As I was walking up I shook my nerves out and heard somebody calling my name out. SHOUTO!

I turned around to be attacked by a hug of encouragement. "Your gonna do great, Princess." He kisses my forehead and sent me off. Right off the bat I noticed Todoroki's classmates, and waved to them making them squeal.

-After-

Me and Todo were running hand in hand to the back exit and made it out but not before a fangirl shriek surprised me.

"See Momo. I told you it would be smartest for stars to leave the back exi-! TODOROKI!" Mina was cut off by her own shock. "I would of figured you would have a girlfriend with status, but THE (Y/n) (L/n)!"

"Tada! I really am sorry but me and Todo have a date. Here's my number call me to catch up sometime!" I smiled and ran off into the car with Todo.

"Hey, sorry our date was interrupted by those two."

"They weren't interrupting it just started, plus it was great to meet them. Where are we going?"

"Ice skating." I smiled and nodded aggressively as we chatted away in the car, mostly me. He liked to listen to me talk endlessly.

-ANOTHER TIMESKIP CUZ IM LAZY-

We were holding hands and my head was on his shoulder at the end of the night. I smiled and started to take a quick nap.

"Thanks for the amazing night, Todo."

"Thank you too, love you."