Todoroki(☁️)

Requested: Mikumo_

I may of changed a few things but other then that I hope it's ok

——-
Todoroki's POV

"Hey- woah!" Midoryia stood shocked in place by the amount of Valentine cards and chocolates I had received. I sighed, I didn't want to break the hearts of any of the girls hearts by telling them about my girlfriend. I never told my friends either, but I also almost never talk.

"Those are a lot of chocolates!"

"I'm not quite sure what I'll do with them yet," I said simply placing them in the back corner of the room. Maybe me and (Y/n) could eat them together. Sitting in my seat the bell rung and I set my head in my hand.

"Hello class, today as you all know is Valentine's Day. So, Nezu decided to give you guys a free day off. Which I think is ridiculous, but I don't have a say in it. Also a guest will be coming to class today, for some kind of friend."

"Really!" The entire class erupted into joy, and went to talk to there friends. I stayed in my chair not wanting to get up to leave, I could hear some girls in the class whispering and giggling and pushing Momo towards me. 'Oh no' I thought dreading it.

The whole class shipped us together and went silent when she approached him. "Hey, Todoroki. I was wondering... if you'd like to go on a d-date with me?"

"I'm sorry, but the answers no. I'm already in a relationship, my father put me in an arranged marriage." I said quietly and apologetically, the whole class frowned, when I say whole class I mean everybody execpt Bakugo.

"Oh, um," She sniffed in between words making me feel sort of bad, but I wasn't going to cheat on (Y/n).

The door opened and the class turned to the front of the room, gasping and squealing. I stood up to see who it was, and it was my (Y/n). We had been in an arranged marriage, but even without that we'd probably still be in a romantic relationship, just not as long as we have been. I pushed through the students to get to her and she ran up to me and hugged me, which I accepted of course.

Switch! (Y/n)'s POV

"Hey Sho!" I smiled widely as he hugged me back, it had been a long day and I was tired. But I would never miss this! Seeing Shouto during school hours, and for the whole day.

"Hey princess," He said to me as we pulled apart we didn't completely and his arms were still on my back and mine around his body. Looking to his shocked classmates I assumed he hadn't told them about me.

"Didn't tell them huh?" I laughed breathily as he nodded, with a slight smile on his face letting me go he put one arm around my shoulder and turned to his peers.

"Classmates meet (Y/n) my girlfriend I was talking about just now."

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS (Y/N) FRICKIN (L/N)! THE FAMOUS MODEL/ACTOR, WITH AN AMAZING QUIRK!" The yellow head said what everybody was thinking.

"She so much prettier then the posters." The purple grape drooled, saying what nobody was thinking.

"Yes, she is." Todoroki said taking his arm off me but still near me.

"(Y/n) (L/n) is my girlfriend."