Bakugo(☁️)

LONGER THEN NORM.
Your POV

"Hey um, principal Nezu!" I sprinted to the small, brilliant fury principal. He turned around to the direction of his name being called with a big friendly smile.

"Ah, hello Miss. L/n! What was it that you need to see me about? Its getting late, you should be at the dorm!"

"I was helping some teachers with extra work! When I got an idea!" I paused waiting for a signal to continue, I took the silence as an okay. "You know how we've had some really bad thing happen to the school! Like the USJ, and Summer Camp. Also some stressful stuff like, Sport Festival, testings, training! I thought we could give the school some lively activity! Like a school dance or something! So teens can actually be... teens you know?" I sighed and closed my eyes wiping them with my knuckle.

"Sir, I think all of us need something normal. Something to remind us all that theres good in the world! I know we know that already I just want to have a reminder, and what better way then a school dance!" I proposed to him hopefully seeing if he was on board with the idea of a school dance.

"I think this sounds wonderful! And excellent idea! I'll have a talk with teachers about it! Don't worry about anything else from this point." I bowed my head to him and gave him profuse thanks. Running down the hallway giddy, I was sure that he picked up on the fact that I didn't want it to be know I was at the center of the idea. I'm not sure why I don't I just rather enjoy it with no other information about it.

-Weeks Later- <Bakugo's POV>

"Have you guys heard of the school dance!" Kirishima said pumped at lunch eating his food, it was disgusting since he talked with his mouth full.

"Yeah! I already got a date! Take notes fellas!" Sparky said coolly, who'd go with him? Earbuds maybe?

"Really no way! I think I know who I wanna ask." Kirishima said with a blush crossing over his face as he didn't make eye contact with Ashido.

"This is frickin' dumb!" I said rolling my eyes annoyed. "Dances are for losers, I'm not going to this stupid shit."

"Is Bakugo just sad and jealous no one will go with him!" Kaminari laughed teasing me, I made an explosion in my hands and threatening him over the table.

"Bakugo, no offense but you do sort of scare off all the girls." Scotch Tape said afraid from my explosions, damn right.

"Doesn't matter all that does it getting to number one!"  I huffed sitting back in my chair again as I tuned out the dumbass conversation. My eyes scanned the café bored, when my eyes were graced with Y/n.

I knew this was a crush, but I had it bad for her. Unlike any other, I was smitten by her completely soaked into her. Her luscious h/c hair that flowed graciously, with her breath taking e/c eyes that made me wanna kiss her. Not to mention how powerful she was, she was a powerhouse bulldozing anything with a spec of evil.

The bell rang and we all left to our next period class. Along the way couples were extra lovely dovey with the dance in two weeks. It made me sick, and jealous. That me and Y/n didn't have a romantic relationship. Maybe this could be my chance to actually ask her out.

Don't be a wuss Bakugo!!! I sat down at class and watched as Aizawa got at the front of the class.

"Today's a free class! Just stay here and don't wake me!" Falling back into his bean bag, a tap on my shoulder made me instinctively growl. Turning I saw Y/n who sat behind me smiling at me. Showing off her perfect pearls, whats she trying to do kill me?

"Hey Bakugo! Everybody is having a movie night in the dorms. Wanna join? Pleaseeeeee! Don't be bum!" I ignored her and rolled my eyes sitting back around. "Fine guess your too scared to watch a scary movie then."

My nerved ticked at this, to scared! I'm no wuss. I got up and trapped her in between the desk and me, no escape. Leaning into her face a vein was sticking out in anger. "You'll be eating those words, L/n."

I noticed how close together we were and the tension between us. I backed away hoping she didn't see my red face. The rest of the class I spent thinking about the girl behind me.

-Two Weeks Later- YOUR POV

The dance was in ONE day, and I had been asked but denied most of the everybody who asked me. I tugged at my hair, why won't he ask me!? Gosh, I slapped my face and convinced myself the next person to ask me I'd say yes, not Mineta though. I looked at my dress and sighed out, all the girls in 1-A had been asked. It was just me I was all alone!

A knock on the door made me sigh, I got the door and saw Bakugo there waiting on the other side.

"Um Hey, Katsu whats up?" I heard him cuss himself out under his breath before pushing me in my room to talk.

"Look I'm saying this once. So- S- Sah- SORRY! I waited so long to ask you to the dance with me I was just... nervous. Now YOUR GOING TO THE DANCE WITH ME!"

I smiled and laughed a bit cover my mouth and pulling him in for a hug. "Took ya long enough, know how many hearts I had to break lover boy." He chuckled into my hair and pet it a bit. He pulled apart and left quickly mumbling a bye.

This was going to be eventful.

-Timeskip-

We had arrived at the dance matching, everybody gapped as we walked into the gym

We had arrived at the dance matching, everybody gapped as we walked into the gym. Everybody looked good, but us we were to say the main attraction.

"This is lame, I know a way we can spice it up." He winked whispering in my ear. Laughed and pushed his arm a bit.

"Later lover boy." I nibbled his ear lobed teasingly before laughing it off.

We went to the dance floor for the slow dance, against Bakugo wanting to. But it was nice and romantic.

"So are we... dating?"

"Of course dumbass, I mean, we are right?" I smiled widely giving him a reassuring smile.

"Glad, it'd be weird to take your... flower if you weren't my girl." He whispered into my ear tightening his grip on my waist.

Lets just say we spent the night at Bakugo's parents house. ;)