Shinso(🔥)

requested!!!! thank you so much for requesting! hope its good enough! also is gender neutral

requested!!!! thank you so much for requesting! hope its good enough! also is gender neutral. also long soooo yeah. also is unedited soooo whatever deal with it.

—Beginning of the Year—Readers POV—

I was prepared for school, finally getting into my dream school with all of the discouragement of everybody. Saying my quirk was too villainous, and that I should be a villain instead. Which is stupid because if I were to become a villain it'd be horrible especially since it would be difficult to bring me down.

I also was very reserved so on the first day I sat in the back behind this plain looking kid hoping not to be seen. When the teacher told us he was going to have a quirk assignment and the person who got last will be expelled.

Telling Mr. Aizawa that I didn't want to partake in the because of my quirk he gave me one last warning that the class won't be judge full I still refused and he expelled me like he said he would to anybody who got last place. (go with it)

"B-but-."

"I won't let somebody who actually is willing to work to be a hero not be able to because you don't like your quirk."

My face dropped and I gloomily walked to the changing to change into my causal outfit. I left the school even more ashamed of myself then before in my life. Maybe, maybe I just need to fend for myself.

"Hey mom!" I cried out once I got home, she rushed over to me and I fell into her arms.

"Wh-What happened?"

"I-I-I-I got explained!" Explaining it to her she didn't get mad at me, she understood. And took my out of school to homeschool.

"Who are they replacing you with? OH I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAF IM just curious."

"It's fine, yeah he told it was going to be Shinso." I smiled, a bit. He was a childhood friend of mine, who'd I'd slowly grown to get a crush on. But he couldn't like me, plus now we won't be able to see each other since I'm going to be homeschooled and he's going to UA. I have to deal with it and try to move on. But whatever I did I he was still in my mind.

My mom got pregnant in my what would be first year if I was still in UA. But nope, lol. I had still wanted to help the hero world so I become an assistant for Night Eye in gathering information and basically anything he needed done. I had had my studies done fast homeschooled since I was smart enough to.

And I'm 18 now, with my mom, and little 3 year old sister. Night Eye had was going to thank me, by getting me two VIP passes to I island.

"R-really sir! No way!" I said with my special made gloves for my hand. With decayed anything I touched, a quirk my said I got from my uncle.

"Yes, now go enjoy it with your loved one." My face blushed up, I never talked about love life so I guess he assumed that I had a boyfriend but really didn't.

"Yes sir!" I bowed my head and body them left with the two tickets in my hand, and with the plane tickets in the other.

"I can take (s/n) she's always wanted to go to I Island."

—Shinso's POV—

Summer was out for the 3rd years and the school had payed us all to fly to I Island. For a reward for everything we had done. With the League of Villains and all. Only a hand full of us got VIP though, which was me, Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugo, Kirishima, Momo, Kaminari, Mina, and Uraraka. But the whole class got to ride in a private jet which was exciting for most of us.

-Timeskip-

Once we got there for some random reason my mind traveled back to (y/n). I bite my lip as I thought of how much we've grown apart from and how much I still love her. Love, yes I've had ages to think about it. We got to the arena where Bakugo and some of the boys wanted to do the competition. After all of them went we waited for the final results but as we did another contestant was announced.

"Hi mister!" A little girl looked at me smiling.

"Uh hi."

"I sit with you." I didn't get to answer before she sat down. Looking at the girl I couldn't deny her (h/c) hair, holy shit is it her. I quickly stood and grabbed the railing gasping, is it really her? The girl tugged my pant leg and asked if she could get on my shoulders. I chuckled a bit and nodded, I couldn't say no the girl, she was to cute.

Her quirk was just as strong as ever and she seemed to be confident with using it. But it painfully reminded my of hand guys quirk were they related.

"Aw man! I was hoping to snatch my niece up while I was out to kill the symbol of peace!"

Was (Y/n) his NIECE! "Hey Deku, do you think (Y/n) is uh, you know his niece?"

"Yeah thats what we all think."

"(S/n)! What'd I say about strangers!" A pair of hands took the little girl off my shoulders. I was about to retaliate before I heard the girl scream sissy.

"YOU BRAT! I WANT A REMATCH!" Bakugo yelled at the girls. "Wait, (L/n)?"

"Oh, hey guys been a while right?"

"Yeah, w-what are you doing now a days?"

"Oh, I'm Night Eyes personal assistant." She had been given many compliments but I couldn't speak because my breathe was taken away. Our eyes met and locked onto each others. She had to breaks away  to look at the others.

"Can you guys watch (S/n) for a bit? I want to catch up with Hitoshi."

"FIRST NAME BASIS!" They all gasped and she handed over (S/n) to him. Once they left she attacked me with a bear hug, snuggling her face into my neck. I smiled at the feeling and felt so right. I squeezed her tightly and never wanted to let go.

—Reader's POV—

"I can't believe its you," I mumbled into his neck, enjoying the feeling of having him close again. I pulled back to smile at him. "Gosh you got ripped!"

"Haha, so did you." I blushed a bit as he was talking about my hero costume I had made, it had gloves that I could use to control whether or not I wanted to decay something.

"Yeah, gosh. I'm gonna be straight forward, I love you."

"WOW! Really?" I nodded to him and ended the hug, before he grabbed my waist and pulled me back in for a hug.

"Of course I love you too, and the romantic way."