Todoroki(☁️)

Everybody. Ever single person had forgotten your birthday, I wasn't about to show that it hurt. But it did, my OWN mom, now thats harsh. I tried to be happy in class, and during training, it was my BIRTHDAY!!!

After everything we had been through, U.S.J, getting kidnapped, the forest, EVERYTHING!! They don't even wish me a happy birthday, and ignore me. It was cold, and I felt unwanted.

The whole day I felt like this, until Mina ran up to me jumping up and down.

"HEY YN!!! WHERE HAVING A STUDY SUSH AT YAOYOROZU'S!!! YOU COMING!!! DOESN'T MATTER YOU ARE!!" I sighed, nodding might as well. Not like anything else is going to happen.

~At Yaoyorozu's~

Mina and me arrived at her mansion, I cannot believe she is so rich. Not far!! Mina bolted ahead of me like Naruto and left me behind. Damn, can this day get worse.

I opened the door to a dark room, I found the switch flipping it to illuminate the room. A flock of screams and noise erupted after the light flooded the room. I as well screamed and fell, I opened my eyes to see a bug banner hanging up, with decorations hanging from the ceiling and on the fall.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YN!!!" Almost everybody screamed, Bakugou refused to say anything at all, Mineta drooled, and Todoroki just whispered it.

They didn't forget, so they were throwing me a party this whole time. "I thought you all forget, hehe." I fake laughed.

"Never, your mom helped up before she fled to work."

"Oh." So thats why she was so secretive this week.

"LET PLAY GAMES!!" I smiled and got up dusting my skirt off, putting my hands up to get everybody's attention.

"Just a minute I need to change out of my uniform." I'm guessing everybody went home, changed, got there presents, and came back here. I asked Yaoyorozu to he bathroom and took my bag there. All I had were workout clothes in my bag, so I figured it would work. I put my black leggings on with a (color) shirt.

Hanging my bag up I joined the others again.

-Timeskip-

The party games sort of got intense as Bakugou didn't like getting 2nd to me. He was throwing his usual fit and Kirishima had to calm him down. I walked up to Bakugou to try and help and well.

"What!"

"Thanks for letting me win." He totally didn't let me win, he folded his arms and scoffed.

"Whatever, since its your birthday (harsh nickname)."

"Presents!" Everybody gathered in a circle, with me at the start. Everybody mostly got me money, like 20 dollar bills which I was fine with. I'd save it and buy what I want with it.

But I had noticed something extra weird, Todoroki. He had always ignored me before, but it was my b-day party, can't he do something. Hell even Bakugou did. It hurt me deep inside because I had grown to really like Todoroki.

-End Of Party-

Everybody was leaving at sunset, so was I. I waved bye to everybody and walked down the road. Along the ways I felt a tap and say the half-and-half Todoroki.

"O-Oh, hey."

"Hello, YN. Sorry I didn't give you your gift inside. it is more of a private gift." He scratched his beck and pulled out a small box. Handing it to me, I opened it with gratitude. Inside was a beautiful silver necklace, with my name written in cursive. I smiled widely and took it out if the box.

"Can you help me?" I asked putting the necklace in his hand as I pulled my hair up. Nodding his cold and hot hands brushed again my skin as he hooked it on. "Thanks I love it."

"Glad you did, YN. I need to tell you something of urgency." He took a deep breath before continuing, he looked nervous I've never seen him like that. "I have strong feelings towards you, and I'd really like to apologize for ignoring you. You just made me feel all hot and warm, I thought I would lose control of my fire side and you think of me as some kind of mon-."

I pressed my lips against his, on my tip toes to stop him. He was a but confused at first and melted into the kiss as I did. I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt his lips with mine. It was a long sweet, pure kiss. We pulled away blushing, "I could never think your a monster Todoroki, I also have feelings for you."

"Shoto, call me Shoto." I smiled widely and nodded pulling him into another kiss. This was with more power and passion.

"FINALLY!" The classes yelled from behind a bush.