10.2:"Aashiq"

آئے معشوق تو عاشق بہلے

aaye mashooq to aashiq behlay

When beloved came, the lovers were beguiled

*********

"Mustafa, what are you doing?". His mother yelled angrily looking at the scene

She and Adam were coming down when the security informed them about Mustafa being angry at someone. But, she saw him raising his hand and the poor girl covering herself had her on the edge.

"I-I-". Mustafa stuttered running away

His mother descended the stairs coming to the Zoha hugging her Adam went behind Mustafa.

"She thought I would hit her, uncle". Mustafa said pained

"What happened?". Adam asked sitting beside him

"He is here. He was speaking to her and that made me angry". He explained angrily, "She said that she will handle him so when she came back I was going to point to the door security but she thought I was going to hit her".

"Beta (daughter), are you ok?". Hamna asked softly

"I want to leave. Can I?". She asked sniffing

Hamna nodded and she moved away before she turned back to look at her.

"It wasn't Mustafa fault, it was re-". Zoha started

"Reflexes, I know". Hamna said sadly

Zoha nodded merely, "Please, tell him I am sorry and I knew he wouldn't do that".

Hamna walked outside where he was sitting just as she neared him she slapped him across his face and he didn't even utter a word against it.

"If I ever find you doing something like that again I will disown you. Control your anger around other people especially her. I don't care what made you angry but you have no right to scare someone like that". Hamna said angrily walking back

"But, why was-". He started

"Reflexes". His mother said shortly he was about to speak but she continued, "You are a smart boy, Mustafa, I am sure you will figure what I mean".

But, she stopped turning around, "Zoha said she knew you wouldn't do that to her".

"So, why did you looked like you have seen a ghost yesterday?". Her sister said as she was preparing for school

She didn't speak.

The day at school she had ignored him as much as possible because she didn't want him to speak to her about tomorrow or in fears that he might have found everything.

"You can have lunch, now". Her teacher informed

She smiled thinking about food. She hadn't had any since yesterday. She walked through the door of cafeteria taking her food heading to her friends.

"So, who paid for it?". She heard her sister say, "Is it your boyfriend?".

"No, the teacher said I have worked hard this year-". She started

"You really believed that?". Her sister said chuckling, "You are more stupid than I thought".

Her happiness vanishes as her words sink in. She looked at her food not wanting to eat it anymore. Maybe, she was stupid she did a mistake yesterday too. She placed her head on the table groaning to herself.