30.4:"Striving".

*take a deep breath and hands over tissues* - you will need them.

Also sorry I wasn't well today so I couldn't update sooner. :(

Enjoyyyyy

******

She enters the house after the heartbreaking news still in daze that the young soul did leave the world. Uzma was broken the most in them so she sent her back home, coming back to his house barely walking.

She opens the door when she heard shuffling around and soon she found his parents, him and Aliya with her husband standing in front of her.

She didn't pay mind to any one of them her eyes were puffing from all the crying she had done and now her body is a verge of falling down so she decided to take steps away from them but Huzaifa stopped her.

"Where have you been?". Huzaifa asked

She frowns looking at him thinking of his reasons of suddenly interested in her life and asking her question like he has some right over her which he doesn't, at all. He made that clear year ago and the words still haunt her. But she remembers.

"Mahira is no more". She said gulping her emotions down

"Mahira?". Huzaifa said confused for a second when he remembers, "Uzma's daughter?. That woman you and I saved that night?".

"Yes". She said meekly wanting to just leave

"Woah! I remember Uzma saying that her daughter was leaving so she has to leave with her". Huzaifa mumble but loud enough for her to hear

"What?. What do you mean and when?". She asked worriedly

"I don't remember I came back after work when she was speaking to someone. She said that her daughter will leave so she needed to leave her job-". Huzaifa started

She stumbles taking a step back as she remembers her saying similar words to her just now. That she will soon go to where her daughter was and she just thought it was all just her grief.

She immediately takes her phone out of her pocket dialling her number which she picked in seconds.

"Uzma, listen to me let me come and please please talk to me-". She started as she head to the door but stopped

She heard the loud crashing sound then the phone went off.

"U-Uzma?". She said feeling her head getting heavy and she fainted

She opens her eyes the next time in the hospital room hearing voices around her. She takes a moment when she remembers Uzma and she jerks awake looking around.

She finds his parents, him and Aliya and her husband looking at her. They must be the one who brought her to hospital. Omar takes steps towards her but she removed her duvet running out of the door along with everyone following her to find Saqib standing there.

"Saqib". She said running towards him

Saqib had the pain-stricken face which confirms the news that indeed Uzma had taken her life as she intended.

"Amina, we have an emergency patient-". Saqib started when the stretcher with the patient came in

She frowns when the stretcher stops in front of her and a gasp escape her lips as she holds his lifeless hand.

"A-Arshad". She said shaking him

"Take him away". Saqib ordered and the nurses took him to the operation room, "Amina you are operating on him".