37.1:"The missing of wramth".

I'm back!

I hope you are fine. Have a blessed Friday.

Thank you for your support.

****

Haider looks at his Rolex watch as he exits his branded car in his villa driveway. It had been long years since he came home and it was the hardest thing to do in the first place. If possible, he would choose to run away right this moment instead of entering into a place where his warmth was long gone.

The house was pitch black from the outside and he wonders why because it wasn't a time to sleep just of now. He shrugged taking his keys to open the door entering inside.

The first thing that had his heart stopped was the familiar laughter that echoes through the empty villa followed by a series of unfamiliar tiny giggles.

"No, don't run baby you will hurt yourself". He heard her voice making his breathing hitched

He didn't realise until a figure bumped into his legs but his eyes remain on the woman that was running after the baby that had her hands wrapped around his legs. She was different was the first thing he thought. There was something that wasn't right and this doesn't feel right.

He heard another giggle that had his head turn to the baby wrapped around her leg and he moves to hold her in his hand but she beats him to that taking the baby in her hand shielding her as if he were to harm her.

"Ifat, it's me, your cousin- Haider?". The words came out as question because he hasn't grown that much for her to completely forget about him

Then again, people only remember the people they want not the unnecessary ones.

Her round brown eyes widen and her mouth open as she looks at him and his heart beams in joy at her mere realisation of him.

"A-Ap-". She started when they heard the front door opening (y-you)

He turns around to the door opening it to find all of his family standing there shocked. Then, they all start to greet him, cry and whatnot.

His family was considerably small or he thinks so since he had spent his whole life here.

To begin with- his grandparents Ayub and Qusum Khan

Ayub Khan was known for his intelligence, diligence and dignity in the whole country as he was the first one to start the business currently Haider was expanding.

Ayub Khan had three children and they were all sons;

The eldest son is Imran was married to Kashaf and they have 2 sons- Haider and Yaqoob.

Second eldest is Tayyab and he is married to Hoorain and they have 1 son and daughter- Hamza and Aiza.

The last son is Ahmad and his wife is Ayesha who had Ifat.

None of the children was married as of now.

"Bhai". Yaqoob said hugging him tightly as he weeps, "I am so glad you came. I know you will come".

"What's wrong?". He asked worriedly as he had never seen his younger brother like this

"There are things I called you here for, Bhai. I will tell you soon". Yaqoob said looking upstairs sighing, "You should rest now".

Haider nodded and greeting everyone one last time he retreats towards his room however he paused in front of his room looking across the other room which was obviously occupied by Ifat since she always loved that room.