One shot:"Bittersweet".

This one shot was actually a story I want to work at but it looks so good for a one shot that I completed it in about two days of working

I am so excited to share it.

I adore them.

Also, this one shot is NOT connected to the previous ones I will say when they are.

I hope you all enjoy this.

****~~~****

"She is my wife". Muzamil said looking at his family shocked faces

Mahek looks around the mansion then back at the people who were staring at her. She looks at them curiously trying to figure out the were  4 people in front of her of which two are his parents and she has no idea if the other girls are his siblings yet.

"What have you done, Bhai?". His sister (Hanifa) who must be her age asks holding her hand pulling her with the other family

Now it was all of them looking at him.

"Doesn't matter. I have a new daughter". His father said forwarding his hand for a high five which she enthusiastically returned

"What's your name, beta?". His mother asked

"I am Mahek". She said smiling as his mother hold her hand

"Which room is her?". Hanifa asked excitedly, "Do you play games?".

Muzamil hit his sister head at her useless questions as usual but he didn't believe his own eyes looking at his family being so favourable to all this situation rather than asking questions as a normal family should do. But his family was filled with a bunch of comedians so he can only blame himself for thinking they will behave sanely. He wished that they finally had enough of his actions and throw him out but he should have thought this through.

It was his family he was thinking about and they are not normal.

He shakes his head heading towards his room because this one place he did go because of his parents forcing he ended with a wife with him. He promises to never ever listen to his parent's demand anymore.

He isn't someone to bend his rules for anyone he is always standing firm on his rules because those are what helped him in his 29 years of life. But he did bend a rule and look where he is today.

He has no idea what to do with the current situation and he hates the fact that he has no solution for it. He wasn't thinking of marrying anyone in his life because he was done with it already. But his life seems to love playing with him because it brought him a wife walking to him without him wanting.

He sighs.

He falls on his bed deciding it's best to sleep this stress off before his brain starts to play with him more games.