31.4:"Playing with heart".

A/N: Hold your heart. ;)

*****

They reached home after a long journey mostly everyone staying quiet in their thoughts. Obviously, Zuhair's words about him fighting last night stirs something within her but she remained quiet about it.

She didn't want him to fight.

They enter inside the house and everything went down the hill.

"There she is". She heard her phopho yelling

They all halt looking in front of them.

There were her phopho and her family along with everyone else. Her brother moves to hold her hand looking at her from head to toe and she looks at him confused asking him what is happening.

"Look how she is being innocent now". Her phopo said angrily, "Tell me why you hit my son?".

This time the question was directed to Zuhair who remains calm yet his eyes were glaring at Rizwan.

"Why don't you ask your son?". He suggested shrugging

"It's all her fault. First, because of her, you all throw me out of the house and now because of her my son is getting beaten". Her phopo cried

She frowns deeply at her words but didn't say anything.

"My sister didn't do a thing that you are accusing her of. Your son and you are the ones after her and now you are here blaming her again". Her brother said angrily

"Why did you hit my son?. Because of her?". His phopho asked

He narrows his eyes at her questions, "No, not because of her but because of your son".

"My son did nothing. It is her who is being involved with him. She must have a habit-". His phopho started

"No". He said as his words held authority, "No, she has nothing to do with your characterless son who doesn't know how to respect woman. I will not prove her innocence because even a blind man knows she is the innocent one and the one who wrong is your son".

"I cannot believe this woman already has a scandal with my innocent son". His phopho said crying, "How can a girl whose name is attached to some other boy marry anyone?. How will her honour be saved?". She said further, "Marry her to my son. I am ready to sacrifice my son to protect my brother honours".

His hand clenched and his anger reached it's limits before anyone could speak he did, "She is not going to marry your useless, pathetic, good for nothing son. She is not a toy that can be thrown to anyone as one like neither her honour is that fragile to be dirty by a prick like him. She will never ever marry a man like him and never on the grounds of saving her honour. There will be no such wedding as long as I live".

Everyone could hear the anger and threats in his voice it was visible to every single one and no one dares to speak. Mostly because they know that now that the beast is angry there will be no one who stands in front of him.

"Get out of our house and I don't want this bastard in this house or even in front of her again or I will kill him". He warned

"He is right. I will never have my sister marry a man who cannot even respect her and instead of standing here enjoying her being shamed. I will rather have my sister marry someone like Zuhair instead of marrying someone like this bastard". Her brother said angrily

Zuhair heart stilled, "He is right. The one who should be shamed is the man standing here and she should have her head high because she isn't the one wrong".