1.9 Snow White Stained Red

[ Voila! (I don't even know if I spelled that right) The final chapter of Arc 1 is now here! I'm kinda sad. But! There shall be more! Remember to leave your Q&A questions for our little end of Arc special! I'll even put out a message on my board if you guys would prefer to put them there. As always, vote and comment. I love you all! 😘 ]

Like she had done for many years now, Annabell sat in front of her vanity. Although, this Annabell was older than what was remembered. And her appearance was as well.

Her black hair was put up into a neat bun. Her grey eyes were shiny and held a knowledge you could only gain with age. The thing to note that was most different was that instead of a school uniform, she was wearing a wedding dress.

Now at the age of twenty-six, graduated from college, and with a flourishing career as a historian, not to mention today being her wedding day, you'd think Annabell would ecstatic, overjoyed.

She was honestly more terrified than she'd ever been. Mostly because Brooke had decided to use her prediction ability to see how the future would turn out a couple of times. Turns out, that 95% chance of the prediction being correct came back to bite her in the ass.

There was a 95% of her dying. On her fucking wedding day. Isn't that wonderful? Brooke really wanted to curse at whatever God decided to do this. Annabell didn't deserve this!

"Anna? Are you okay? You look kinda pale."

Annabell was brought out of her thoughts by a familiar voice. She turned her head to look at a face that instantly made her relax. Maxine, with no red hair now, had gone to the same college as her on a boxing scholarship and was now a popular professional boxer and part-time bouncer. They were still the best of friends.

"I'm fine. Just wedding day jitters." Annabell reassured her, smiling. Technically, she wasn't lying.

"Don't go leaving Jason on the alter, Anna." The laugh came from next to her, smoothing out the veil hanging behind Annabell's head.

That was Candice, still just as pretty and queen-like, she had been in school. But now a renowned businesswoman worth billions. Annabell had really ended up hugging all the thighs, huh.

Maxine was actually her maid of honor, while Candice a bridesmaid. Of course, the groom was the ever-present Jason Yates.

Jason had inherited the Yates family business after graduating from college, made it into a bigger deal than it was originally, and then suddenly proposed to her last year. It was honestly pretty insane how the whole story had played out after the removal of Charlotte.

Everything had gone smoothly for the most part, as Brooke saw no reason to break up with Jason after the completion of her tasks. Jason's mother had loved her, literally told her son to put a ring on it before she left, which was kind of funny. They had fought here and here, as normal couples do because fairy tail relationships aren't a good representation of how romantic relationships actually operate.

Ah, the one thing Annabell hadn't mentioned was at current she was a couple of weeks pregnant. That was the insane part she hadn't mentioned and another reason why she was so worried about dying. Jules's notification had been beyond startling.

[ Host! You won't believe this! Guess what! ]

"Jules, you said that about a puppy being walked on the other side of the road while I was driving. I doubt this will be exciting."

[ But this really is exciting! ]

"Ugh, fine. What, Jules?"

[ You're pregnant! I can't wait to meet the baby! ( ノ^ω^)ノ゚]