<part 4>(katx-x on devian art)

Darryl POV (1st):

..when he pulled away and hugged me. tight. i chuckled.

"what was that?"

"nothing, it was nothing." zak said

I pulled him off me to look him in the eyes.

He chuckled and hugged me again. then turned back around and looked up at the huge finale. Pops going off in our ears and beauty in our eyes. the fireworks was amazing. I was so happy i got up. Maybe this was okay. Maybe we were okay.

in school, Friday morning

Darryl POV (3rd):

The brown haired boy was excited it was the weekend. This way he could spend more time with his new bud, Zak. Wait..huh? He was looking forward to it? He shook his head and saw Vincent around the corner and got somewhat happy to see him and ask what dr pepper is in french.

"Hey vinc!"

"Hi Darryl. And, bevore you askue, dr peppear is thie same in french." He said in that accent darryl liked oh so much. Darryl giggled and said

"No, say it in french!"

A while later, Zak walked behind vincent and put his hand on the french boy's shoulder. "Yo, Darryl?" Darryl perked up and raised his eyebrows so Zak knew he was now listening.

"Yeah?"

"So im having this thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing tonight. Everybody's gonna be there, even the football team, baseball team and soccer. And you know, chess club and all that. And cute girls"

Darryl froze at "cute girls" it echoed in his mind and he wasnt paying attention anymore. Muffled sounds of Zak trying to regain his attention was all he could hear. He finally snapped out of it after hearing a snap.

"Sorry. Uh, yeah we'll go."

Vincent looked at Darryl with wide eyes. And made a motion with this hand like he was chopping his throat? Maybe.. Darryl couldnt tell.

"Oh, cool! Oh, you dont still need my address..hm?"

"No."

"Okay, bye glasses and.. hm. What should i call you?... French man. Bye Glasses and French man!"

He jogged away catching up with some OTHER friends.

"French man" landed his hand on Darryls shoulder and said

"Great, French man."

He walked off leaving Darryl alone.

Darryl just laughed.

Hah, French man.

**note**:

so sorry i havent updated in 4 days geez. And sorry for short chapter but 5 is gonna be.. exciting. also, bet you thought they would kiss in 3, huh?? muahahahahahah. you thought wrong! Point, skephaloic!