<part 8>

Once they got upstairs, they took off their jackets and threw them to the
side .
D: don't you have Minecraft?

Z: yeah. I'm planning on making a channel soon

D: cool! What's your ign?

Z: skeppy.

D: what name is skeppy?

Z: what name is bad boy halo?

Darryl quickly turned to his computer to add Zak. He was excited to start a "serious" survival with him. Excited to explore the planes (watch the stream lolol) with him!

Z: can I go get water?

D: sure. downstairs to the left.

Z: thanks.
Zak went down the stairs to get some water. As he was walking down the stairs, he looked at all the photos of Darryl, each year he just got cuter. And cuter. And cuter. He wanted to show Darryl off , and go to prom with him publicly, but didn't even know if Darryl wanted the same. Well, all the kisses maybe pointed him to his answer.

Zak finally got to the kitchen and got his water and headed upstairs.

Z: hey man, I got the water-...

Darryl was sound asleep. How was he even able to sleep so quickly? Guess he was super tired. Zak looked Around with the water in his hand for a sleeping bag, or anything else. He didn't wanna sleep on the sofa, it would suck. He just hopped in bed and layed behind Darryl like it was nothing. Like it was normal. Guess they'd be doing this a lot more.

D: mm.. Zakk... mine...

Zak froze and scooted back. Zak?? Mine?? Did he say mine or mind?? Did he even say Zak? Was he dreaming himself? Darryl then slowly turned over to face him.

Z: hey. You fell asleep on me.

D: oh my goodness, I'm so sorry i was really tired.

He sat up and put on his glasses.

D:... so... wanna play Minecraft?

Zak nodded quickly and Darryl went to his computer to load it up. He handed Zak a laptop and told him to pull up a chair next to him. They played a few games and decided to call it a night. Without questioning, or thinking, they rolled into the bed and fell asleep to eachother's voices. Talking, giggling.
Out of nowhere, Darryl was feeling different. He softly kissed Zak and put his hand on his cheek.

Z: mmm...

D: sorry! I don't know why I did that! I wasn't thinking. I was just caught up! I didn't realize-

Z: well, I like you too.
Darryl froze and turned over as a reaction. Zak smiled and fell asleep.

A/N; OMFGGGG 2K READS WHAT IS GOING ON AM I GETTING BOTTED OR SUMMMMM

WTFFF PEOPLE LIKE MY WRITING-?? OKAY ILL CONTINUE ITTT

comment what schedule

2 a week: Sunday and Saturday

1 a week but it's really long and detailed: Sunday

3 a week but they're short and kinda bad-?: fri, sat, sun

1,2,3? pick! :D anywho, I'll see u later jifs! (Just go with it)