<part 11> clean version

Zak and Darryl got in the car and quickly texted his mom. Let her know he was okay, and with Darryl(cough future husband). And to let her know he'd be spending the night again. Little did he know what he'd be getting into.

They arrived at the bakery. Darryl got out the car and stretched. Zak got out to walk to darryl's side and hold his hand. They walked towards the door, and hand in hand and smiled at each other. Once they got in the store, a pretty blonde worker cane up to them and asked them quickly what they liked.

D: oh! Can we have a moment to look around?

BW: sure! Take your time.
She walked in the back room.

Darryl and Zak pondered over the counters.  Zak wandered around the area, and even more counters within the room. He soon went back to Darryl and whispered in his ear: "double fudge muffin"

D: oh i was thinking the same thing! Except The normal chocolate is better for me •-•

Z: you sure you don't want the juicy double chocolate?

D: yes, I'm sure.

Z: are you suuuuurre?

D: yeah, Zak I'm sure I don't want your juicy double chocolate muffin. In fact I don't need your chocolate muffin!

Zak just laughed very hard and hugged Darryl from behind.
Z: "you really want the juicy muffin don't you?"

D: no!

Z: okay then.

George and clay (finally🧍🏾‍♀️) walked in the bakery some time later.
C: you are such a dork, George

G: dream! I'm gonna beat your ass if you don't stop it, that's what I'm gonna do. So is your mum.

Darryl and Zak ordered their muffins, talked to George and Clay and waved  goodbye on their way out. They started to the car.

(this is 1/3, 2/3 is gonna be the clean and 3/3 is just part 12. thanks for reading, 🧍🏾‍♀️ is my favorite emoji from now on. bye jifs! -skephaloic ♡