<Part 7>

(no pov, just 3rd :D)

Zak sat up in Darry'ls bed, confused and looked around and down to see a sleeping man.

Z: "AHH DARRYL?!"

okay, okay. lemme take you back to the last chapter.>>>

Darryl was tired. He just wanted to sleep but he didnt want to leave zak alone. He knew zak couldn't be by himself very long, he'd just blame himself and whine Darryl wasn't there. Zak groaned in the backseat of Darryl's car. He had to take him to his house. Again, he couldn't leave him alone in his house still with the jocks and others who made him angry. Too angry. One thing that bothered Dar- he was interrupted by a long groaaaaaaaan from his backseat once more.

D: almost there, hold on muffin.

Z: How much till almost there?

Darryl chuckled and continued to drive to his house.

Once they pulled up, darry got out the car and opened the door for Zak. It was late. They were obviously tired, and wanted to crash. so they had both silently agreed they would just crash here. in different rooms..? wrong. they walked to the door.

D: do you want to sleep with me tonight?

Z: WHAT??!!

D: no no not like that! i mean just-

Z: are you hitting on me-?

darryl gave him a dead cold stare.

D: no im just saying there arent really any spare rooms so..i dunno..if you want..

he kicked a rock.

Z: dude im just playing with you! he laughed and nudged darryl's shoulder. sure ill sleep with you. he made air quotes.

D: okay but make sure you dont snore!

Z: you make sure you don't snore!

Darryl turned to him.

D: ofc I don't snore! You probably snore!

Z: Snore boy halo!

D: Stop it!

Z: or what?

Darryl didn't think of a punishment. More like a treat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) He put his hands on Zak's shoulders and kissed him.

Z: Dude! Not here! In the middle of the street?!

D: look who's embarrassed now!

Zak got flustered and started to speed walk to the door. Darryl walked behind him and just laughed. He was OBVIOUSLY the winner this time.