<part 5>

(BEFORE YOU FINISH THIS CHAPTER, DO NOT COMMENT ABOUT DNF. PLEASE, STOP IT, I GET MULTIPLE COMMENTS ABOUT IT. JUST KEEP READING. DO NOT. COMMENT. ABOUT. DNF.)

Zak's pov (1st):

for some reason, i was super happy to see darryl yet again. he made me feel..good about myself. i dont worry about my team. or everybody around me. its just me and him-

my thoughts were abruptly interrupted by a ding. followed by a few knocks. i strolled over to the door and opened it to see darryl and french man.

"Hey guys. The party's upstairs."

French man brushed pass me and up the stairs still looking around. It was just me and darryl, eyes locked.

"We should go?"

"Yeah. We should aha" i chuckled nervously.

We walked up the stairs to see Vincent on the floor playing a classic; spin the bottle. I sat down, patting the open space next to me for Darryl. After a few turns, French man spun and landed on a guy named Clay (dream teehee). not on the team, but we were buds. They looked up at eachother and went into the closet. I looked over at Darryl who was obviously bored.

"Wanna go downstairs?"

"okay, sure we can go downstairs."

I grabbed his hand and walked with him downstairs to the kitchen. I left  him near the counters and pulled a jug of juice out of the fridge. After a while of talking and drinking, Darryl said something.

"Do you..like me..?"

I froze. If i told him, will he not like me back? Does he even swing that way? I dont even know what to say. So i didnt?

"Uh..w-a. Huh?"

"oh my goodness, you do."

"WHAT?? I just- i was! I mean.. maybe?!"

He just chuckled and started to laugh.

"what?"

"Im bi, you muffin."

My eyes were wide. I couldnt speak and actions speak louder than words. so i quickly set my juice down, walked around to his side of the counter and..i kissed him. Realizing what i had did, i backed up.

"Hey..." Darryl said.

"oh my god im so sorry i didnt even-" before i could finish, he  grabbed my face and pulled me in again. Soon, French man and Clay started walking down the stairs and outside. We saw them before they saw us. I pulled away again and grabbed my drink, and started sipping on it. I looked out the window to see French man and Clay driving away.

"Looks like your friend got a ride."

Darryl looked outside the window and saw.

"Oh, yea i guess." He looked at his watch and groaned. "11:48. I gotta go. but. i liked tonight."

He turned around and left. I stood there drink in hand. All i could think about was the next time im seeing Darryl.

AN: im sorry again, i needed to find the right plot and where i wanted it to go. AND OMG 114 VIEWS (lmao) AND 74 IN SKEPHALO??? YALL- ILY