<part 10> the aftermath of the game

when the game was done, Zak got up and jogged to Darryl who was walking down the stands's stairs.

D: you did it!
He jumped off the last step into zak's arms.

Z: what do you mean I'm your Zak by the way?

D: I mean.. you're my number 14. you're my zak!
Darryl gave him a bright smile. Zak smiled back and pointed to him.

Z: you're wearing my hoodie

D: oh! right. do you want it back?

Z: nah. Suits you! you look cute in it.

D: well then you can wear mine!
Darryl handed Zak his hoodie and they stopped outside so he could put it on. He took off the jersey and handed it to
Coach. The thing is, he didn't have a shirt on now. Darryl got worried somebody was looking so he put his arms out and stood in front of Zak.

Z: what are you doing? he laughed.

D: some girl is gonna see! Put the hoodie on!

Z: oh really?

D/ yes, really!
Zak quickly put on the hoodie and laughed again.

Z: you're such a dork, badboyhalo!
Darryl blushed and looked away.
Zak started walking to the lot and Darryl started running up to him.

D: you won! Zak won! Zak wonnn!

Z: yeah, because of you.

D: me?

Z: you gave me so much hope. i just went for it. i just jumped and made it in. that score is what boosted us to the win, thank you.

Darryl felt flashy so he put his hands on his hips and flipped his hair. (lol he has none now) (i wrote this when he shaved his head, not to call him bald in a bad way, just like "he has none now". i've never called bad any mean names, or never will. wasn't meant any harm. thanks. if you click off bc of this.. that's fine, do what you need but just know baldboyhalo isn't what i meant, i meant he shaved his head. he had no hair. that's all.)

D: well, thank you! guess I am pretty awesome.

Zak laughed and pulled the hoodie sleeves over his hands to cover his mouth.

D: wanna go get muffins now?

Z: of course. journey!

D: yeaaah! to the muffin shop!