<part 12> (reupload cuz some people didnt get the notif smh)

Darryl sat up in his bed, running his fingers through his light brown hair. (rip hair follicles)He looked around to see a muffin on his nightstand, crumbs around it and Zak, next to him shirtless on his phone.

D: Heyyyy awh what time is it?
he groaned and looked at the digital clock on his stand, but it was too blurry. He grabbed his glasses and they shined as he picked them up and put them on.

Z: Oh you're awake. I've just been on my phone since we got home, I figured I'd let you take a nap. You seemed pretty tired.

D: yeah, sorry 'bout that. guess I was just... *yawn* sleepy.

Z: it's fine, wanna take a walk?

D: sure why not?
Darryl got up and put on his jacket.

-some time later-
they decided to walk down the sidewalk and wrap around the cul-de-sac.

D: soooo.. feeling pumped? you didn't miss your game, we got muffins AND you won it!

Z: yeah! I'm actually really pumped to take you to my next game.

Darryl's eyes lit up and he jumped in front of zak and leaned towards him.

D: oh wow! really?

Z: yeah! you're my boyfriend, why not?

Darry, froze. He wasn't ready and didn't know what to say.

D: uhhhhuhhuh- what? boyfriend? I mean I dunno, most people don't even know me so i-

Z: awh shut up badboyhalo- zak put his hands on darry'ls cheeks and pulled him in for the win. He kissed Darryl on the cheek and smiled.

D: okay, I'll be your boyfriend.

Z: yes! - he made an air fist.

in a singsong voice:
Z: badboyhalo's my prom - date!~ badboyhalo's my prom - date!~badboyhalo's my prom - date!~

Darryl gasped.
D: what in the fluff bucket are we gonna wear? suits?-

Z: let's paint our nails! 

D: no! I just cut them with scissors,
He looked down at his nails in front of him.
- D: they aren't long enough.

Zak chuckled and walked faster.

D: hey wait!

-they rounded back home-

D: back home at last, it's freezing out here. he opened the door and let zak in.

Zak took off his shoes and placed them next to the door. So did Darryl.

D: oo! Wanna play Minecraft?

Z: you know I do!
He took off his sweatshirt and tossed it on the couch. He then sat on the couch and got a controller.

D: okay, what side?

Z: hm?

D: what side do you wanna be? Left or right?

Z: mmm right

D: but I wanna be right— you know what, no you'll be left.

Zak giggled and sighed.

Z: okay, I'll be left.

D: maybe I wanna be left... actually-

Z: just choose dude!

D: okay okay! I'll be right.

-they loaded the game time passes, Darryl gets tortilla chips from his cabinet and brings them back to the floor where they sat.-

D: so do you wanna go public?

Z: hmm. i dunno yet.

D: well why not? i just said yes today.

Z: not everybody knows I'm gay yet, they speculate but they all think I'm straight.

D: nobody knows about me either, except my closest friends. which is you at the moment.

Z: that's sad, sad boy halo.

D: I am not sadboyhalo! I am happymuffinboyhalo!

Zak laughed loudly and almost fell off the couch.
Z: chips?

Darryl wasn't paying attention. He was following a rabbit in the desert and also looking for a temple— he could never multitask.

Z: dude, chips?

Darryl still didn't care. Instead he leaned on the couch, his back on one of the couch legs. His arm even brushed against the bag, making the crinkle sound.

Zak snatched the bag from darryl's side and happily ate his chips.

D: stop it with the crinkling noise, you muffin.

Z: mmm mm! These are good. chip boy halo.

D: stop it with the names! You are mean-keppy.

Z: mean-keppy?

D: yes, mean k-

Zak put down his controller and leaned over Darryl who was sitting on the floor (like I said) and gently kissed him on the lips.

D: mmh!

Z: am I mean-Keppy now?

D: yes, you are still mean geppy!

Zak slouched back into the couch, took his controller and kept playing.

A/N : decided to put out early since I kinda want the rest of the weekend to catch up on skephalo streams and dream team. Sadly I couldn't reach 1k but it's close! As of this letter, it's 756. Anywho, I hope you enjoy! Def longer then my last ones. Thanks for 15.6k! Means a TON. bye jifs! -skephaloic <33 (779 words)