<part 11> SLIIIIIIGHT SMUT

(the part after this is a clean version of this chapter. skip if you do NOT want to see smut. my comment about it got buried, so i'm putting it here.)
before we get started, the smut in this story is light. the relationship will progress.

Zak and Darryl got in the car and quickly texted his mom. Let her know he was okay, and with Darryl(cough future husband). And to let her know he'd be spending the night again. Little did he know what he'd be getting into.

They arrived at the bakery. Darryl got out the car and stretched. Zak got out to walk to darryl's side and hold his hand. They walked towards the door, and hand in hand and smiled at each other. Once they got in the store, a pretty blonde worker came up to them and asked them quickly what they liked.

D: oh! Can we have a moment to look around?

BW: sure! Take your time.
She walked in the back room.

Darryl and Zak pondered over the counters.  In the middle of Darryl choosing which cupcake he wanted, Zak pulled him into a room with comfy couches, it smelled like coffee  and cake.

D: what are you doing? Why are we in here?

Z: shh.. ❗️SMUT❗️(well kinda)
Zak turned darryls back to him, put his hand slightly up his hoodie, feeling his chest beneath his fingertips and his other hand below his waist in the front.

D: Z-Zak? what are you doing..?
Zak pulled Darryl's (i need the courage hold on lemme take deep breaths.. OKAY AUTHOR-JIFFY HAS MANAGED TO WRITE THE REST) ass (HOLY) right on top of his waist line, near his (🧍🏾‍♀️I cant do it.) "🍆"   And smirked.

D: n-not here! ge-ppy! wait till we get to my house you bad muffin..!

Z: okay, okay. you can pick out a muffin flavor.
He let go of his waist and suddenly Darryl felt a bit sad. Zak wandered around the area, and even more counters within the room. He soon went back to Darryl and whispered in his ear: "double fudge muffin"

D: oh i was thinking the same thing! Except The normal chocolate is better for me •-•

Z: you sure you don't want the juicy double chocolate?

D: yes, I'm sure.

Z: are you suuuuurre?

D: yeah, Zak I'm sure I don't want your juicy double chocolate muffin. In fact I don't need your chocolate muffin!

Zak just laughed very hard and hugged Darryl from behind.
Z: "you really want the juicy muffin don't you?"

D: no!

Z: okay then.

George and clay (finally🧍🏾‍♀️) walked in the bakery some time later.

C: when we get to your house, I'd like to—

G: dream! I'm gonna beat your ass if you don't stop it, that's what I'm gonna do. So is your mum.

Darryl and Zak ordered their muffins, talked to George and Clay and waved goodbye on their way out. They started to the car. Darryl couldn't get what just happened out of his head. He was just so shaken, but he liked whatever it was.

(this is 1/3, 2/3 is gonna be the clean and 3/3 is just part 12. Clean will be the exact same as this one, just something replacing the slight smut parts. thanks for reading, 🧍🏾‍♀️ is my favorite emoji from now on. bye jifs! -skephaloic ♡

also; here's ur visual u weirdos: