<part 6> (reiriri on devian art)

school, normal after noon, lunch.

Darryl was so happy today. He just got his favorite muffin at the bakery earlier after they had been out of stock for 3 whole days. Plus, he couldnt help but think about Zak. Were they ... a thing? They kissed. B-but that doesnt mean anything! He has the option to ghost me if he wanted to, darryl thought. He ran his hand through his dirty blonde-almost brown hair and sighed. Suddenly, Vincent came over to sit, and then zak.

Z: Hey, Darryl!

D: Hey zak! Soooo what did you get for lunch today?

Vincent was quiet, staring at clay (dream edrfhbhwdenj) from across the cafeteria.

Z: so theres this bakery, right? they have really good stuff. i got a-

Z & D: blueberry muffin with extra specks of blueberry! , they said in unison, then laughed.

Darryl decided to flash his muffin. He grabbed the neatly placed black and red box out of his bag and set it down on the table.

D: aint it cute?

Zak thought his was a liiiiiiiiiiiiitle better. He grabbed his blue and red box from the bench they were sitting on and put it on the table.

D: you got a custom box?

Z: yea! its cool. my favorite colors.

V: "lovebirds" he said under his breath.

Z: maybe one day.. we can maybe go down to the bakery if you maybe want to maybe? Like together?

Darryl looked up from his meal and tilted his head sideways as his glasses shined and his hair flopped over.

D: Together?

Z: not like a thing together! Well, not NOT like a thing together! I mean if you wanna go like.. together thats fine! But if you dont thats fine too! Not like ill be-

D: sure ill go! i want a couple muffins anyways. when?

Z: uh... this weekend?

D: Okay, see you then muffin.

darryl's house , 8:30.

Just as he was about to leave, he got a buzz on his phone.

8:31

-Messages- Vincent the Muffin

"DUDE get here, quick!"

Vincent was already at the party. Was something happening? A fire? Did zak cause it?? Darryl hopped into his car and sped there, only going 2 over the limit max. As soon as he got there he ran to the house and opened the door and looked around. Nobody. Then he heard shouting towards the back of the house. Mixes of cheering and yelling. He darted to the glass sliding door and slid it open to see zak, on top of some jock throwing pretty gnarly punches, and the jock almost unconscious. He made his way through the crowd, pushing everybody away but still being respectful.

"Sorry!"

"Im gonna get past ya here.."

"Excuse me!"

"Can i cut?"

He got upfront of the crowd and ran to zak.

D: "Zak! stop!"

Darryl grabbed zak's arm and pulled him away then turned him towards his face.

D: "What was that about, what happened?"

Darryl was soon met with a face that had tears in its eyes. And camera flashes. Everybody was saying different things.

"OH, SHIT!"

"thats why you dont mess with zak's boyfriend!"

"Dude, this is going on my public and private story when i get home!"

"he really messed him up!"

Z: t-they said *sniff* they said you were a loser. basically weight i was carrying that was dragging me down.. i had to! They we're talking so bad about you and-" he paused. He paused because his face was buried into Darryl's shoulder who pulled him into a hug.

D: "Thank you."

Zak wrapped his arms around Darryl, making it an even closer hug. It was all ok. maybe.. maybe they were a thing. maybe they both have strong feelings for eachother??... Maybe. just maybe. Darryl thought.

D: "Its all ok."

Darryl didnt get a response but he felt a smile in his shoulder and a sniffle, he'll take it.

A/N: heyo! i see ive gotten a lot of reads.. holy. tysm over 140 ppl! People really seem to like the story. Do yall think the plot is dry? Leave a link to ur fav skeppy moment/stream as well. Lmk if i should start using their mc names, irl names, or a mix. what do you think will happen next on "When?" -skephaloic<3