X

Hey my lovelies... I haven't been well so I couldn't update but I'm feeling better now so I will update. Please note that Skye is selectively mute, and from now I will be using italics for when Skye uses his iPad to reply or sign language to reply. Please enjoy.

Please ignore all mistakes.

PAST
I stopped talking no matter how much insult I got in prison, everyone seemed to avoid me not that I wanted friends here. It's been two years and it hadn't hurt less when ever I remember my dead babies, was it that I was never meant to be happy or am I cursed. It was really hard to imagine life without the ones I love, but as of now I feel totally alone, let me just say I really can't take it for long and I have started to believe I deserve everything for not been normal or something. I suffer harshness from my mom during childhood for not being a normal child as her other children, according to her she fore told how I will end up in prison for trying to change people to be abnormal like me and she was damn right about the prison part.
The prison had different blocks ranging from Block A to Block D, it was said that the Block A is where the criminals caught for petty crimes stayed so I'm guessing shoplifting and other little crimes.
Block B is where the criminals caught for rape, kidnap and others along that line which I can't really remember.
Block C is where the criminals caught for drug trafficking, sex trafficking. Then the last block which according to what I have heard was for criminals that committed murder, the mafia bosses who were also bosses here, those psychotic bastards. Well so I heard and I was unfortunate enough to be kept in Block D, now let me explain what confused me the most.
During my pregnancy I was isolated in one of those cells that was at the end of the hall far away from the rest of them and my food was always brought with the vitamins. Then when I lost my baby I was transferred to Block A where I was always ridiculed and insulted. "You are a psychopath" "who kills kids deserves death" "people like you deserves the worst" "I'm not a saint but I still have humanity than you" some even assumed that that my family had them transfer me to block A so it can be easy for them to set me free. I hate humans, I really do.

RINGGGGG!

I snapped out of the mental breakdown that was about to occur, looking at the guard standing in the hall way with a baton ready to shout at me to leave the cell into the recreational center and get busy with the daily work load. Seems like everyone has already left and by work load I mean packaging of newspapers, books and other things like sewing, painting, plumbing many more.

Things have been very strange this past two years, strange I mean the guards that used to be here when I first got here seemed to have disappeared after I lost my baby, the medical personnel also disappeared immediately after I was discharged. What I am saying Is that the people that use to watch me then had been changed due to some strange reason and everyone I asked always says the same thing. "There is no one like that here" making it seem like I had schizophrenia or something. Things are not feeling right and I have given up asking and I have given up on a lot of things.

I am tired of even trying anymore and I feel I might not last to see the ten years complete and be released from this prison.

"Cloudy get to work before I enforce the law for the guards" Mackerel fish snapped. He was like the head of Block A, his real name is MacReile and I call him Mackerel fish in my mind because it was easier to remember and he looks like the fish. This idiot took this position seriously like we were in boarding school or something, let's just say he was a mafia boss toy so he could do anything he wanted here in the prison. Nodding my head I continued to print designs on the materials before me. Either I die here or be released soon because I don't know how to survive much in prison and I wasn't planning to have my ass handed to a psychopath or Mafia boss.

PRESENT.
I looked at the squealing sister of mine who kept jumping around me happily as she kept saying something along the line "we have hit jackpot" what crazy thing was she talking about. A month has passed since my book went public and I have been working my head off to please my hard headed ex husband, I feel there was progress as he seemed to want me to use sign language when ever it was just him and I and not in front of other employees. I call that progress.
" Just tell me why you are shouting about jackpot or something about that" I signed once she had calmed down.
"So remember a month ago we had your book published with the help of my friend and they also two weeks ago decided to place various copies online." I nodded for her to continue. "So your book is being sold rapidly as you have also found favor in the sight of various book critics"
" well that's good I guess, but why are you making it seem like you have finally gotten access to block mother's card or something "
"Her card is unlimited and dad has refused to let me prank his beloved wife, well anyway people are requesting for the second book. See" she handed me her phone where comments from the online version of book was, I stared at the comments as my jaw dropped.

Book-maniac#122223: after reading this book I can't wait for the book two.
Chips_lover%%%: this deserves to be made into a movie.
Soul-raider$1$2$: let me just say that the main character's husband Roberto is a blind mother cougar, yes I said it and I am not taking it back. Why would you leave your wife because they claimed she killed her children. #HateforRoberto campaign.

I looked at my sister as she kept giving me a weird creepy smile, and rubbing her palms together. I could see the wheels in her turning as she kept planning more crazy things.
"What about if you record everything you do, your findings from now on and then you write it as the second part of the book" what she said made sense but it is already hard for me.
Today was Friday and lets just say my ex husband told me I could go home early since he was having dinner at his parents house and his mother would not let him be till he goes. I nodded excusing my self but within me I was burning his mother on a stake. I hate that woman so much.

"Please let's just eat and go to bed, I feel very tired it's already 9pm and it's like I should enjoy the freedom I have and tomorrow is Saturday another day for cleaning" I signed.
"Come on bro, ok fine let's just have our meal." She said as we proceeded to enjoy our meal.

After getting ready for bed I laid down silently as I waited for the weeks fatigue to take me into dreamland.

"Ding"
My eyes snapped open as looked towards my phone which was a source of faint light in the room.

Ex: I need you to bring some files for me tomorrow as early as 9am .
Me: yes sir, what files exactly.
Ex: I left it on my desk, the file name is *stokes intel*
Me: ok sir, goodnight.

I rolled my eyes, stokes Intel your mother, early as 9am your grand mother I kept ranting in my mind before bidding my free Saturday good bye. Stupid Claude and his handsome face.

HEYYYYYYY lovelies sorry for the late update.

Vote and comment.