XX

Please ignore all mistakes.

Warning it may be sad or may not be sad. Just saying
XX

Louisa stared out her window looking at the guards around the mansion, she was sure that some guards were also at her door. She looked sick with dark circles under her eyes she looked like a raccoon, her hair was unkept, her clothes were almost falling off her shoulder and they were almost looking rag like.
She had being here for five years as far away from her family, she blamed herself for being too blind for trusting the wrong person and losing the love of her life in the process. It's not like the person knows or care about her existence but if only she wasn't blind then she would have been probably married and have as many children as she wanted, Martha was a monster she was always supporting Martha and her mother but what made her blind all those years ago was rudely ripped out in the worse way possible five years ago. She could feel her bones and joints ached badly standing nowadays has become great torture but she needed to leave here, she needed to find her brother to tell him the truth. She needed to make up for her mistakes all those years ago even though she dies in the process she would at least not die with guilt, she knew she deserves the pain she was going through and there was no need for her to complain.
Seating down on the bed, Louisa stared at her wrist with short lines littering the skin of her wrist. Cutting was her way of coping and it has been working for all those years, the reason she couldn't kill her self all these years was she need to tell the world Skye was innocent and to slap sense into her brother. She had changed over the five years of being tortured by Martha, she fear loud noises, tight room, darkness. Her chest was carried the burden she wish to lay down even if was killed or dies by her own hand at least then her soul would be free, her father and brother didn't know of her kidnap but her mother was always keeping in touch with Martha trying to pretend she didn't know Martha was doing to her daughter.
She needed to escape and she was ready to face Martha if she was ever caught by her. 'Kill me or not I will confess at the top of my lungs'
She waited until everyone was asleep and few guards loitering around, she knew the people who were stationed before her room had left and was not replaced because they believed she won't notice or would she try to escape. Putting her plan into action she opened her door slowly to meet an empty hallway, the guards had relented after a while because they believed it was a waste of their time since she was too weak to even be able to leave the premises without fainting or being caught. The hall way was dimly lit and Louisa walked against the wall to the opposite direction of the normal exist of the mansion knowing if she goes that way she would be caught easily, all the time they had thought she was in her room at night a few months ago she was busy looking for the quickest route out of this place without encountering any of Martha's men. She was able to find an exit a month ago and after being able to keep it hidden she finally had the courage to finally put her plans into actions.
She didn't look back as she used the darkness to her advantage, she remembered where she had dropped her phone and purse as she was struggling with the men that took her away. She marked the tree and hoped it hadn't changed and they hadn't noticed the purse. She knew she was in the gold city and to get to the boundary of the capital and the gold city it would take all night and morning and she was working on adrenaline rush, finally she found her tree and her phone and purse was covered in layer upon layer of rotting leaves. She was happy at them being stupid not to check what she had thrown during her struggle, she pick them up to see her purse had enough money to get a bus ticket to the capital by early in the morning.
She couldn't rest now so she thought to her self as she continued walking using the darkness to her advantage, 'dear Lady Luck please be with me' fortunately she was able to reach the bus station at the early hours of the morning and it was busy as ever as merchants and other people who needed to be in the capital very early before the roads get jammed up. She saw a stand with an older woman selling scarves and some other things so she checked her purse for change before rushing over and buying the scarf.
When she was able to buy the tickets the man told her were the bus was and she proceeded to the bus since people were also rushing to get their tickets and enter the bus, when she was seated at the very back of the bus she relaxed her head on the window using her scarf to cover her face more. Soon she fell asleep since the rush had ended.