chapter 24

The song that's used in this is kinda a song I wrote myself it's not like an actual song it's just something cute funny that I tried to write as if I was Harry. It's the first time I've tried to write a song so yeah please be nice, I'm a sensitive b*tch ahaha.

"Morning Hazza" Louis whispered as Harry slowly woke up in his arms, "morning Boobear" Harry smiled. "I think we should probably get some clothes on" Harry mumbled stretching a bit. "Why?" Louis questioned "because I'm pretty sure I just heard mums car and I don't want them see us like this" Harry said.

Once they had gotten up they put on some sweatpants Louis had to roll them up so much because they were so long on him. "You look so cute" Harry smiled standing infront of Louis, holding onto Louis' hips as he rested his head onto his forehead, Louis slightly blushed as he wrapped his arms around Harry's neck.

They started to randomly move back and forth, "why are you dorks dancing?" Gemma said walking into Harry's room, "aww don't say that it's cute" Anne said standing next to her, "Anne, just incase I haven't already said it, I love your son thank you for producing him" Louis chuckled, as he continued to goofily dance with Harry, "well I did try my best" Anne smiled.

"We haven't eaten yet so we are going to go make breakfast, don't come in the kitchen and I promise I'll clean up any mess" Harry rushed out pulling Louis with him out the room and downstairs to the kitchen. "I really like this house" Louis said taking a proper look around as he didn't yesterday. "Lou, your house is literally the size of 20 houses and has everything you could want and you have an infinity pool on your roof, this house has 3 bedrooms, one bathroom and then a kitchen and living room this is nothing compared to your place" Harry said as they walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah but this place is nice and cosy and it just feels so homely, I love it so much" Louis said. "We should get a house like this, although I have to say i do really want a pool" Harry chuckled, "we can have what ever house you want baby" Louis smiled, "so what are we having for breakfast?" He asked. "Pancakes?" Harry questioned, Louis nodded.

"This is going to sound bad but I have no idea how to make pancakes" Louis said as Harry looked around the kitchen for the ingredients he needed as he was too busy planning yesterday to look at where his mum put stuff in the kitchen. "I can teach you" Harry smiled, after a lot of eggs ending up in the bin Louis finally managed to get an egg perfectly cracked into a bowl, he smiled proudly as he handed it to Harry who had made the rest of the mixture.

"Aww well done, boobear" Harry smiled sweetly taking the bowl and tipping it into the mixture and binding it all together. "Haz, why do we have so much mixture, theres only two of us" Louis questioned looking at the volume of the bowl, "well I thought that maybe we should have a lot because learning how to flip pancakes is quite difficult and you might mess up at first so it's safer to have extra" Harry explained.

"That's probably a good idea I mean it did take me 14 attempts to crack a egg" Louis mumbled, "yeah but you did it in the end so you will also be able to flip a pancake" Harry said. There were broken and/or burnt pancakes on the floor, on the work top, on the table, on the top of the oven. There was even some on the ceiling, at one point there was some in Harry's hair which did cause Louis to laugh, Harry then end up sitting on the worktop pouting as Louis tried to remove it all.

"Okay, so remember carefully do it, shake it a bit to make sure it's not stuck to the pan and then use the movement in your wrist to flick it" Harry explained for what seemed like the hundredth time, Louis took a deep breath and try to flip the pancake, it went I to the air flipping over a full 180 as it fell back down Louis carefully watched it and then caught it in the pan before putting it back over the flame.

He turned to Harry his mouth open in shock, they both started jumping up and down moving closer to each other until they were hugging while jumping. "I'm so proud of you but we need to stop and make sure it doesn't burn" Harry said remembering that it was still cooking, they broke apart and Louis went back to cooking the pancake.