chapter 18

This chapter is dedicated to Goatnation1 and TheShipOfSolangelo thank you for all the comments and support it means a lot, I loved reading your comments.

This is a filler chapter but it's really cute and I like it so I hope you enjoy it.

Also can we just appreciate how cute the gif is.

Also it's quite a bit longer than the other chapters it's 5735 words.

"JUMP" Niall called to Harry. Harry ran off the edge and into the water below, joining Niall there. Everyone else joined apart from Zayn, he stayed on the grass with all the towels and the girl's bags that they had brought with them.

"Shittttt it's fookin freezing" Louis yelled flapping about in the water, trying to warm up slightly. Harry swam over to him and wrapped his arms around him, "fanks luv" Louis shivered as Harry held him.

"You two are so cute" Niall said "fanks" Louis smiled and Harry snuggled his head into Louis' hair. "Urgh when am I going to get a relationship like that, everyone has someone apart from me. Louis has Harry, Liam has Dani, Zee has Gigi" Niall said.

"Me and Gigi aren't together Ni" Zayn pointed out from where he was sat "yeh but we all know you will end up together like you constantly flirt and you two look perfect together so it's only a matter of time before you two stop messing around and finally get together" Liam said.

Gigi and Zayn stayed quiet and just looked at each other with a small smile. "Zaynie please come in the water it's so much fun" Harry pleaded, letting go of Louis and swimming over to the side to speak with Zayn.

"Okay, first of all, yes Zayn you should definitely come in with us and secondly how is Harry allowed to call you Zaynie yet the last time I called you that you rugby tackled me" Louis questioned angrily. "Because it's Harry, you can never be mad at him he's just like a cute little froggy" Zayn replied.

"Why do you all say I'm a froggy" Harry pouted all of them just replied "because you are a cute little froggy". Harry turned back to where Zayn was sitting "so will you come in?" Harry asked with puppy dog eyes. "Haz, I can't swim" Zayn said. "I'll teach you, plus it's shallow enough around the edge that you can stand up so it will be easy enough to teach you" Harry said still with his puppy dog eyes.

"Haz, you should just give up we've been trying to get him in here everytime we come up here and he never does" Niall said. "Please Zayn, I'm a great swimmer I taught Michael and his brother how to swim" Harry said, "that's true, Michael was telling me about that" Gemma said.

"Okay" Zayn said reluctantly, "I swear you are a superhero Harry, you have changed Zayn" Louis said, "c'mon I mean who could say no to him" Zayn trying to justify himself. Everyone mumbled in agreement and Harry just jumped up in the water with a smile feeling very happy with himself.

Zayn got changed quickly putting on a spare shirt as it was very cold. He slowly lowered himself into the water staying close to the edge. "Okay do you want to start on your back or front first?" Harry asked. "Urm I don't want my face underwater yet so I guess on my back first" Zayn said nervously.

"Okay lay back in the water, my arm is here so there's no way possible that you can go under, so you are completely safe" Harry said reassuringly. "Urgh this is so stupid and embarrassing" Zayn face palmed, "Zee it's fine, all the others are swimming on the other side of the lake right now because I told them to give us space so it's just us and I'm not judging at all I just want to help you" Harry said.