chapter 13

"Okay where to next?" Harry asked as he joined Louis back outside on the bench. "We are actually going to leave the shopping centre, theres a little place just five minutes down the road" Louis explained. "Okay" Harry smiled excitedly "let's go put the bags in the car so we don't have to carry them" Louis said looking down at all the bags they were both holding.

They walked towards Louis car, placing all the bags in the car "do you think we've brought too much" Harry said looking at the 7 bags in the car. "This is nothing Harold, we will have a lot more by the end of the day" Louis chuckled. They then began to walk back up to the shopping centre they walked through it and out the other side.

When they got out onto the street Louis lead Harry down the road. "Lou?" Harry said quietly "hmm" Louis hummed in response "could I maybe hold your hand....maybe please ummm if you're okay with it" Harry mumbled out. Louis smiled up at Harry and took his hand and wrapped it around Harry's. Harry blushed and looked down at the floor for a moment "thank you" he quietly whispered out.

"You know what Harold, you're incredibly cute" Louis said, "my names not Harold!!!!" Harry pouted. "Aww what's a shame, I like the name Harold" Louis teasted. "Well I hate to break to you boo bear but my name is Harry" He said. "No, it's Harold" Louis said. They both just smiled at each other and continued to walk.

"Okay here we are" Louis said stopping, Harry looked to the little shop they we standing next to, it was a flower shop. It was painted a light green colour with all the boarders around the windows and door painted a darker green. "It looks so pretty" Harry smiled, "it looks even better inside" Louis said pulling Harry towards the door.

They walk inside and are immediately engulfed in the smell off all the flowers, there were colours everywhere, too many colours to count, anything you could think off was there. "Louis! It's so lovely to see you again" a girl about the same age as them says appearing from behind a bunch of the flowers. "Hi, Gigi" Louis smiled as they hugged each other.

"Gigi, this is Harry. Harry this is Gigi" Louis said introducing them. "Is this the Harry that Zayn was talking about?" Gigi asked giving Harry a quick smile. "Yeah" Louis replied, "well Harry it's nice to finally meet you, I'm one of Zayn's friends" Gigi said. "Friends, sure" Louis scoffed causing Gigi to hit him on the back of the head slightly.

"Well what can I help you guys with?" She asked. Harry looked at Louis for him to answer as he still had no idea what they were actually in there for. "We would like to make a flower crown" Louis said. Harry's face immediately lit up, god this boy was so great.

"Okay, oh I love making them, right let's go pick some flowers to use, would you like a bouquet as well?" Gigi said writing a bunch if stuff down "oh yes" Louis said. Gigi lead them down to the back of the shop and they looked through the colours and styles of flower crowns they could make.

"Right, I need to take a measurement of your head so we can make it fit perfectly" Gigi said pulling a tape measure out her pocket which for some reason just made Louis laugh. "He's so childish" Gigi said rolling her eyes Harry just nodded and hummed in agreement. "Whatever" Louis replied pouting slightly but he couldn't help but smile just a few seconds later.

Gigi took measurements and then began to cut the wire to the right size, "I have to say Harry your curls are absolutely beautiful" Gigi said, "thank you" Harry smiled. "His hair is a wonderful thing, and it smells so great" Louis added. "Urmmm okay....." Gigi said, "I'm not weird I swear" Louis protested. "That's totally believe Lou" Gigi chuckled.

"So let's start, I'll do the first few then you guys can finish it off" Gigi explained as she showed them how to attach the flowers and leaves. After a few attempts Harry finally got the hang of it. "Okay, I need to go sort out the arrangements, just call for me if you need any help" she said leaving them at the table.