chapter 26

Warning: mention of being beaten up. Description of a panic attack.

^ if any of that triggers you please don't feel like you have to read you can just skip.

If you are going through anything I'm always here for you.

I have dealt with all the stuff that comes up in this chapter so I know what it's like if you ever want to talk about it.

Stay safe, everything will be okay x

"I thought I would find you here" Louis smiled softly.

"Can I come up?" He asked.

"Hazzy, I'm going to come up okay" he said quietly.

He climbed up to the treehouse and the sight he saw hurt him so much. Harry was sat in the corner, his legs pulled up to his chest. His face was scattered with cuts and a few bruises, however he still looked absolutely beautiful to Louis. His eyes were filled with tears that could slowly fall over the edge and trickle down his face.

The only sounds were the rustling of the leaves and the quiet sobs that escaped Harry's mouth. "Can I come sit with you luv?" Louis asked softly, Harry nodded slowly. Louis slowly moved and sat next to Harry, who immediately snuggled into Louis' side letting Louis wrap his arms around him.

They sat in silence for a bit, whilst Harry slowly brought his sobs and breathing to a normal level. "I punched him" Louis suddenly said breaking the silence, Harry couldn't help but let a small giggle escape from his lips, "really?" He asked, Louis nodded.

"How did you know he did this?" Harry questioned trying to figure out how Louis even knew that something had happened. "Stan came to my house with your flower crown and told me, he said he was sorry for everything, personally I don't like him still and when I hit Jackson I kinda wish I hit him to but for now I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt" Louis shrugged.

"Stan came and got you?" Harry asked, "yeah" Louis nodded, "that was nice of him" Harry mumbled. They fell back into a silence, Louis didn't want to push Harry to say anything so for now just comforted him. "

"Can you get rid of it, of them? Please" Harry said looking up connected his eyes to Louis' "get rid of what?" Louis asked running his hand gently through Harry's curls. "The flower crowns, the nail varnish, everything like that, take it all away, please" Harry said his voice breaking halfway through and when he blinked the tears reappeared in his eyes.

When the tears fell down his face Louis gently wiped them away careful not to touch any of the cuts or bruises. "I'm not going to do that, why don't you want them anymore. You're my pretty princess" Louis whispered, bringing his face to Harry's leaving a small kiss on Harry's nose.

"You can't call me that I'm supposed to be a boy, boy's can't be pretty princesses, can't wear girly stuff" Harry said inbetween silent cries. "You can wear what ever you want, clothes don't have gender luv, I've told you this before. It doesn't matter what idiots like Jackson think what matters is you and what makes you happy. I personally believe that you feel so much more happier when you are wearing flower crowns and have your nails painted, is that right?" Louis questioned, Harry nodded shyly.

"Wear it, wear what you want" Louis said. "But he's going to hurt me again" Harry said Louis could tell that Harry was truly scared, he tightened his arms around Harry, he would do anything to protect Harry, anything. "He won't hurt you baby, I'll protect you, and he knows that if he ever lays a finger on you I will end him" Louis said through his teeth, Harry sensed anger rising in Louis' voice so grabbed hold of the top of Louis' shirt and tugged it down slightly.