bonus chapter

i'm backkk!! damn i can't believe it's been almost 3 years since i wrote this book.

so much has changed in that time, so many things have happened, and this book has honestly played such a big role in my life, it has introduced me to so many great people who i've been able to become friends with and i'm just so grateful for everything this book has given to me.

anyways i am working on some new books but due to work and other things going on in my life it might be a while before i upload them so i thought it would only be right for me to give a quick update to this since i owe a lot to this book and the people that have read it.

so thank you for everything, and i hope you enjoy this update.

Since it's been 3 years there's going to be three different stories in the chapter.

A sad one (set 5 years after the last post)

A happy one (set 2 years after the last post)

A random one that i'm literally just going to start writing and see where it goes. (set before the epilogue because I miss fetus era)

So yeh, a lot of time jumps, but the stories will be separated from each other, so it's clear where they change.

"Papa, can we go see millie today?" James asked running into the kitchen, Harry bent down and picked up his youngest who was now 5 years old, "We saw millie yesterday, and uncle Niall said that they would be away for the week" Harry explained, James sighed sadly before looking at the table to see Harry had made him his favourite lunch and he started smiling.

Harry put him down and let him go over to the table so he could eat, Darcy had already eaten, so she was playing in the living room with louis. Harry sat down with James and had his lunch as well. He finished his lunch while his son was still eating, so he got up and started to wash up the dishes and the things he had used while still talking to James.

"Papa!!" Darcy shouted frantically, running into kitchen, "what's wrong?" Harry asked, kneeling down to give her a hug, "it's dad, " she said worriedly, "he had a phone call, and he started crying, and then he left, " she explained. "Did he say where he was going?" Harry asked calmly, not wanting to frighten the two kids. "He said he had to say goodbye to his mum. Is nana jay okay?" Darcy asked.

Harry looked away for a minute, knowing exactly what was going on. He needed to keep his composure so he didn't upset the kids. "Let's go get in the car, i'll drive us to where dad is," Harry said, standing up. James grabbed the last bit of food he had left, and darcy quickly picked up a toy to play with in the car, and Harry locked the doors and windows before getting them into the car.

"Are we going to see nana jay? Why does dad need to say goodbye to her? Do we need to say goodbye as well?" James asked as Harry began to drive. "Well, you know how nana Jay has been ill?" Harry said, he looked in the mirror to see both kids nodding "her illness has been making her really sick and her body isn't able to get rid of it, it's hurting her body and she's not going to be able to fight it" Harry started to explain, he had no idea how to tell them what was happening and he was trying his best not to cry.

"She's dying, isn't she?" Darcy asked sadly, Harry held his breath, holding back his tears, "Yes, that's why dad needs to say goodbye, " Harry finally replied. Both the kids went quiet, "Papa I don't want nana Jay to die" James said, "I don't want her to either" Darcy said, they both cried, Harry let a few tears run down his face but tried to focus on driving, the two kids cried for a while but both fell asleep for the rest of the journey.