epilogue part one

Get read a lot is going to happen here it's going to be rather long (woah 12280 words), ahaha enjoy.

I love you!!!!

There will be smut in the first two parts if you aren't interested in that then skip to the second lots dots because that when the smut ends :)

After the stuff that happened in Italy Louis and Harry's sex only got more and more kinky but neither of them cared it was good and they both definitely enjoyed it so much.

One day Harry and Louis were laying in Louis' bed just hugging and chatting. "Lou?" Harry whispered out, "yes baby" Louis replied, "will you show me the room at the end of the hall?" Harry asked looking up at Louis, "sure" Louis smirked standing up pulling Harry with him.

They walked down the hallway until the reach the door "ready?" Louis questioned, Harry nodded and Louis opened the door. The room was a dark red, there was a bed with post that went up to the ceiling, there were multiple things that Harry had never seen before but he guessed they were some sex thing. On the wall there were chains, whips, handcuffs, and so many more things. Harry couldn't lie seeing all of this really did turn him on a bit.

"Fuck" he whispered out, "you like it princess? You want to use it sometimes?" Louis asked, Harry nodded eagerly. That day they just had sex in that room they didn't use anything because Louis wanted to make sure Harry was comfortable in that room and around everything before he did anything.

However they started to be in that room most weeks, sometimes multiple times a day. It was just a normal Saturday when Harry decided to go shopping with the other girls. "Have you got a skirt yet Haz?" Gigi asked as they walked around the shops, "I don't think I have, I've only got a couple dresses, maybe a skirt would be nice" Harry said. "Let's go buy you one then" Adri said as they all pulled him into a near buy shop.

"It looks like a school girl skirt" Harry said twirling around infront of the mirror, "looks sexy, you should get a blouse as well, bet that would tease Louis a lot" Danielle laughed, everyone had become pretty aware that their sex life was real kinky and they constantly teased them for it. (Remember guys never kink shame)

After they had finished shopping they went and got something to eat before going home. Harry went to Louis' house saying hello to everyone, Louis was out with the boys that day and wasn't going to be back for another hour. "I'm going to go up to Louis' room to wait for him I'll see you all in the morning" Harry said waving to everyone as he walked to the lift and went up to Louis' floor but instead of going to Louis' room he went to the room at the end of the hallway.

He changed into the skirt and blouse he brought that day. He put on red lace panties because those were Louis' favourite and put on black fishnets, his curls had grown a lot in the past 5 months there was just about enough to tie the top up so he did two bunches putting two bows in one on each bunch. He pulled out his phone and opened Louis' contact.

Harry - come to the red room when you come back I have a surprise for you ;)

Boobear ~ okay princess, I can't wait.

Boobear ~ I'll be back soon love

Harry - I love you

Boobear ~ I love you baby

Harry put his phone down on the chair that was in the room, he decided he wanted handcuffs today so he got his favourite ones from the wall and dropped them onto the floor infront of the bed, he sat on his knees his legs slightly parted he held his arms behind his back and then looked down at the floor and waited.