chapter 17

Warning ~ it's gets a little bit smutty towards the end and I've made the chapter slightly longer than usual as it has been almost a week since I've last updated.

"I'm so confused" Harry said taking a deep breath, "no I'm not confused, I'm happy" he then said, "wait no what?" He said after, he kept rambling on for quite a while until Liam but his hands on his shoulders "Harry, breathe for me okay, I know this is overwhelming but you just need to take a breath yeah, everything is okay, Michael is okay, Gemma is okay, all these other kids are okay thanks to you so just take a moment" Liam said calmly.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, they are okay, they all okay, okay, okay, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, okay, okay" Harry rambled, "Harry listen to me, just take a deep breath, what's going on? Why are you panicking?" Liam asked as Niall and Zayn had their hands resting on his shoulder all of them worried for him.

Harry closed his eyes for a moment and just slowly took deep breaths, once he was finally feeling calm he opened his eyes. "I guess I was just a bit overwhelmed by everything, sorry I'm okay now" he said with a reassuring smile. "You don't have to apologise Haz, its okay" Niall said.

"Do you think they managed to catch all the bad guys?" Harry then questioned, "maybe, I wonder where Louis is" Danielle said. "Maybe we should go ask that police officer over there" Gigi suggested, gesturing over to a man standing by a tree.

"Excuse me, we told some of your workers that some men went that way, and one of our friends was chasing them, do you know if they are all okay? Did they get everyone?" Liam asked the police officer. "I don't know because I wasn't over there but from what I've heard on the radio, they have got everyone apart from the top man, they are still chasing after him" the officer explained.

"Okay thank you, if you hear anything else can you please let us know" Zayn said, the officer nodded and walked away from the group. "What if Louis gets hurt" Harry said feeling anxious, "he's going to be fine, that man can get through anything" Zayn assured Harry, keeping him calm.

They hung around the area for a while, just waiting for Louis to come back, or to be told something by the officer. "I've just gotten a message from the police station, everyone is now being taken back to their families, Gemma has said she will stay until they are all gone but you can go get her whenever" the police officer finally said after a while.

"You should go get her, go back to the cabin and take one of the cars from the garage, the code is 2828" Zayn said to Harry. "But what about Louis?" He said, "me and Gi will stay here the rest of you go back and then Harry go get Gemma and Michael if he's staying with her" Zayn said, everyone nodded in agreement and Gigi and Zayn stayed with the police officer while Liam, Danielle, Niall and Harry began walking back towards the cabin.

"Is it weird seeing your sister after 5 years?" Danielle asked as they were walking. "I don't know, it might be. It was all very quick and rushed earlier and I was just so happy to see her. She will probably be her annoying self just like before, not that, that's a bad thing I've missed it so much but stuff just flows with her. Like everyone likes her, she's just very easy to talk to" Harry said. "She sounds great, I can't wait to meet her properly" Niall said.

"I actually can't wait to get to know her properly. Like I've heard so much about her since you started living with us and now I'm actually going to get to talk to her" Liam said. "I did talk about her a lot, I'm very sorry about that" Harry chuckled. "Haz, I kinda have a question..." Liam said after they had walked a bit further. "What is it?" Harry replied.

"So when you get Gemma what happens? You're going to come back home right, you'll come home with me?" Liam asked quietly. "I don't know, obviously Gemma will want to go see mum and I want to go with her" Harry said quietly. "Oh, I understand" Liam replied with a small smile. "Can we talk about this a bit later when we are all back?" Harry asked, Liam nodded just as they arrived back at the cabin.