chapter 27

We've reached 10k reads wksdkwjs imma go cry, thank you all so much🥺 As a thank you.....this chapter gets a bit smutty, enjoy ahaha

Louis and Harry spent the whole of the next day in the living room Anne watching films, around lunch time Jay came over and joined them, they were both so happy, it felt so right to all be together.

"I better go pick up the girls, what time will you be home Lou?" Jay asked after that had finished watching on of the films. "Whenever Anne kicks me out" Louis replied, "I would never" Anne chuckled, "I want you home before 11, you have to go to college tomorrow" Jay said, Louis just rolled his eyes but then gave his mum a hug goodbye.

"I'm going to go do some shopping, have fun with the boys, they will be round soon won't they?" Anne asked getting ready to go out. Harry and louis nodded and Anne left them alone to put on another film while they waited.

"How are you feeling today, how's the bruise on your stomach?" Louis asked when it was just the two of them left. "Lou, I'm okay you don't need to ask me every three seconds" Harry whined tilted his head back so that he was looking up at Louis, "show me the bruise, I want to make sure it's not getting any worse" Louis said. Harry reluctantly lifted his shirt and hoodie, the bruise was already turning a yellow colour around the edge showing that it was healing.

"Does it still hurt?" Louis asked lightly grazing his hand over it, "surprisingly it doesn't hurt as much as I thought it would, it's a little bit sore but not painful" Harry said, "hmm such a brave princess" Louis whispered kissing Harry's nose, Harry returned the kiss and then they sat there for a second with their noses lightly pressed together until they were interrupted by Niall walking in.

"Doctor Niall is here, he's here to help the queer" he sang as he walked over to Harry and pressed his hand against Harry's forehead "he has no temperature, that's good" he said pretending to write it down with an imaginary pen and paper. "Niall, I got hit a few times I'm not dying" Harry laughed.

"I almost killed Jackson when I saw him in class today" Zayn said sitting down, "if I saw him I could have completely fucked him up" Liam added. "Guys it's okay, I'm fine now it's all good there's no need for violence" Harry said. They all tried to convince Harry that they should beat him up but Harry argued against that. "It's okay we can create a group chat later and plan his death" Louis said, everyone apart from Harry cheered.

"Do you guys want to hang out at the weekend we can maybe go on some type of quadruple date or something?" Liam suggested after they finally changed the subject. "That sounds great but we will have to do it the weekend after because I'm taking Louis on holiday, we are going Friday evening and we are coming back on the Friday after" Harry explained. "Okay that's cute, imma need pictures of everything that happens, where are you going?" Niall asked.

"We are going to Italy" Harry said, "I'll send you a picture every day" he then added making Niall smile. "What are you going to do there?" Zayn asked, "I have stuff planned but it's going to be a surprise so I can't say" Harry replied looking up and Louis who was pouting slightly. They all spend the rest of the evening chatting and laughing before everyone left.

.
.
.
.
.

Harry was getting ready to leave for college when there was a knock at the door, be heard his mum answering it so just continued to get ready. "Hey Hazza" Louis said from the doorway, Harry ran over and hugged him, "why are you here?" Harry asked his voice muffled by Louis' shirt. "Wanted to walk you to college" Louis said. "Which flower crown are you wearing today?" Louis asked.

"Wasn't going to wear one" Harry mumbled, "why not, you'll be the odd one out then" Louis said walking over to Harry's collection. "What do you mean?" Harry asked, "it doesn't matter, which one is your favourite?" Louis asked scanning over the collection, "the one that matches your eyes" Harry said quietly, Louis smiled and picked that one up, he fixed it perfectly in Harry's hair. "Come on let's go" Louis then said grabbing Harry's hand and pulling him out his room and downstairs.