chapter 3

Harry opened his phone and saw a message from a bunch of unknown numbers.

Unknown ~ Hi, is this Harry? Its Danielle, Niall gave me your number I hope you don't mind.

Harry - that's fine. Yeah it's Harry.

Danielle ~ I'm sorry about the kids today. Not all of us are like that

Harry - yeah. You guys are lovely

Danielle ~ thanks :) I need to do my English homework, but I'll see you around.

Harry - bye :)

Unknown ~ Hey mate it's Zayn

Harry - Hey

Zayn ~ see ya around mate

Harry - uh see ya

Unknown ~ Hey future husband

Harry - who is this?

Unknown ~ well it's your one and only future husband

Harry - Louis????

Unknown ~ that's right Harold, well done.

Harry - so Niall told you about our wedding ahaha

Lewis ~ yeah he did. He's a strange one

Harry - now that's very true. Um thanks for the tip today, it really meant a lot.

Lewis ~ don't worry about it. It was nothing

Harry - nothing?!?!?! It's £10 more than my old weekly wages. £50 is so much

Lewis ~ oh well if you ever need anymore, just let me know. I'm happy to give you as much as you need

Harry - I can't just take your money like that

Lewis ~ why not, I can be your sugar daddy ;)

Harry - ahahahaha, well thanks for the offer but imma have to pass.

Lewis ~ your loss

Harry - I have to do some work for college, bye Louis.

Lewis ~ bye Harold :)

Harry - 😡

Harry closed off his phone and started working on his Law notes, making them neater. He took his old notes and took them to Eleanors house putting them through the letter box. They did this quite a lot, Harry would give El his notes for Law and then El would get him discounts in the shops as her mum worked in waitrose.

When he got back home Liam was sat in his room. "Hey Li, how was your day" Harry asked walking in and sitting down on the chair in Liam's room. "It was alright, bio was hard but in the afternoon we played a game of 5 a-side and I managed to score 7 times" Liam explained. "Aw well done" Harry smiled.

"Look I know you said I shouldn't buy it for you but while I was at the shop they had it reduced so I picked you up 5 more bottles of shampoo" Liam said handing a bag over to Harry. "Thanks Li but you really don't have to buy it for me. Especially not now, Niall managed to get me double the amount of hours at work so I get £80 a week now" Harry said excitedly.

"That's so great. Niall's such a great lad" Liam said. "Yeah, him Zayn, Louis and Danielle came into the bakery for a while earlier, I like them" Harry said. Liam smiled, he was so happy Harry liked his girlfriend and his friends, he was kinda surprised that Harry had grown to like them so quickly normally he won't talk to people.

.
.
.
.
.

The next morning Harry grabbed his books and put them in his bag before he left and walked to the bakery. He walked in and left his bag in the staff room and put his apron on and began working.