Chapter 16

Day after Christmas. You woke up to see Ghiaccio by your side, sleeping peacefully. You smiled slightly, playing with his blue curls. The perfect boyfriend, the perfect life... What more could you ask for?

Suddenly, your boyfriend woke up.

"What are you doing?", he mumbled, still with his eyes closed and his face hid on the pillow.

"Your hair is really fluffy.", you smiled at him, kissing his head.

"Hum... Go back to sleep."

"It's already 10 a.m. We should get up or Risotto will suspect."

Then your man hugged you. You yelp a little in surprise but quickly returned to your smiley state.

"Five more minutes...", he asked.

"Okay. But not one second more."

"Huh...", you snuggled against his chest.

***

You got out of your room and went to get breakfast. After that, you went up the stairs to go to your room. However, you saw by the corner of your eye Ghiaccio entering Risotto's office. He must have a mission.

You went to your room to wait for him. But after getting tired of waiting, you went to spy on them. There was no one in the corridor so you took the risk. You shouldn't have done it but you didn't know it yet.

The only thing your heard was Ghiaccio's voice before your heart sank.

"Tch. What do you think, Risotto? I was just using (Y/N), is... "

You backed away from the door in shock. You bumped into someone. Melone.

"Hey (Y/N)~ What were y-", then he saw tears in your eyes, "Are you crying?", he got worried.

Then you heard the sound of a door opening. Ghiaccio came out with the most worried look on his face. He quickly understood you had listen to what he said.

"Look, (Y/N), you didn't hear the whole conversation. I didn't mean-", he tried to approached you.

You clenched your teeth and frowned. Then, you gave him a kick in the middle of the legs. He got down on his knees, holding his crotch.

"Don't ever fucking lay a finger on me again, you son of a bitch!", you cried.

After that, you just stormed out of there. But Ghiaccio wasn't done there. He quickly got up to pursue you. Quickly enough to grab your arm.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

You slapped him. But he didn't even bugde.

"Just wait a fucking second! You misunderstood everything!"

You saw Risotto getting out of office to see you two argue. Melone and him were just in the background watching.

"GHIACCIO, I SWEAR TO GOD! IF YOU DON'T FUCKING LET GO OF ME, YOU WON'T SEE TOMORROW! "

He ungrabbed you.

"OK, OK!", he sighed, "Just listen to me, goddammit!"

"What's all the commotion up here?! ", yelled Prosciutto but he quickly understood what was going on.

The rest of the gang was behind him on the stairs. Not that it matter to you.

"WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?! YOU LIAR!", you screamed, still sobbing.

"(Y/N), you misunderstood everything! Let me explain! Risotto can back me up! ", Ghiaccio was doing his best in trying to explain but you weren't having it.

"He would lie for you! You men are all liars!"

"Stop talking! Give me one minute, for fuck's sake!"

You slapped him again. You felt your teammates flinch. You turned away.

"Don't even think of following me!", you threatened.

"(Y/N), please! I beg you!"

You turned your head back. You never saw Ghiaccio kneel. That made you want to stay. But you wouldn't fall in his tricks again.

"You know what?", you grabbed your necklace and took it out, "It's over, you motherfucker.", you threw the necklace to the floor and started walking to the stairs, "You are too late."

And you stomped out of there.