Chapter 9

For the four months after Valentine's day, Ghiaccio started to get more touchy with you. Not that you minded but you knew what Ghiaccio probably wanted to do with you. You were no expert in the matter and besides, you were scared. However, you wanted to try it too.

Today, after a mission, you went to get coffee for the gang. You opened the door to a small coffee shop and ordered their favorites. After paying, you went home.

"Come get your coffee!", you screamed when you opened the door.

And like wild dogs (even Risotto came running) your teammates went to get their coffee. After that, you drank yours and went to see your Boss on his office.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure, (Y/N)."

You opened the door to see Risotto sat down working.

"Sorry to interrupt you but can I take off the rest of the day, please?"

"I don't think there are missions for the next week or so, so yes. You can take the afternoon. But is there something wrong?"

"No, of course not."

"If you need to talk, I'm here, (Y/N). I might be your Boss but I want you all to be as happy as possible."

"Thank you, Risotto. But I'm really okay."

"Okay. Just don't be late for dinner."

"Okay. Have a good work."

At the same time you closed the door behind you, you noticed Ghiaccio coming your direction. You signaled him to don't say anything and opened your bedroom door. He entered and you closed it afterwards.

"Do you have a mission?"

"No, I'm just going to the hospital. Miss Antonella is finally gonna get discharged today!"

"Oh..."

"Why don't you come with me? She always wanted to meet you."

"Meet me?!"

"I may or may not have talked about you to her. She wanted to meet my boyfriend."

"Okay, I'll go. After that, we'll go eat ice cream. Deal?"

"It's a date then!"

***

"Oh, hi sweety!", Miss Antonella said when you entered in her room. The old woman was already dressed up with her bag on her shoulder.

"I came here to say goodbye!", you smiled.

You could tell Ghiaccio was uncomfortable. He didn't like to be in hospitals.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"Yes. I'm Ghiaccio, nice to meet you.", he said, presenting himself.

"Nice to meet you too, young man! (Y/N) doesn't stop talking about you."

You immediately blushed.

"Oh, does she now? Good to know she thinks about me.", he smirked.

"Miss Antonella!", you whined, "Don't say those things!"

"Oh, don't worry, honey. I'll go home now and unfortunately I won't see you two ever again. But it was a pleasure having you with me."

"Miss Antonella, give me a hug!", you said with tears in your eyes.

After accompanying Miss Antonella to the front desk, you and Ghiaccio exited the hospital. Your boyfriend smirked:

"So you talk about me."

"Stop with that! It's embarrassing enough as it is!"

"But I'm thrilled that you talk about me.", he put an arm around your waist while you walked.

You blushed. You liked when you and Ghiaccio could act like a couple. Not like at home where you couldn't do anything that would give you guys away.

You two went to the park and when Ghiaccio went to buy the ice creams, you found a bench to sit on.

"Here.", Ghiaccio said when he returned, handing you the ice cream .

"Thank you!", you smiled.

You two ate in silence. And then Ghiaccio made that cliche move of putting his arm around your shoulders. You smiled while you got closer to him.

"Do you think she'll be okay?", you asked.

"Who? The old lady? I'm sure she's fine. After all, being away from the hospitals is way better."

"You don't like hospitals that much, do you?"

"Tch. Of course not."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"No."

"Okay.", you wouldn't press more on the matter.

"Why did you join the mafia?"

"Me? Hum... I guess there's no point in hiding it anymore. My parents passed away some years ago. My grandparents wanted me to be independent so they kicked me out as soon as my 18th birthday. I didn't have any money, anywhere to go or even friends that I could count on. So I decided to join the mafia. And they gave me my Stand."

"Oh... I shouldn't have asked."

"It's all in the past now. Don't worry about it. So let's stop talking about this and talk about happier things, okay?"

"Okay..."

"So... We're gonna talk about what?"

"Don't know. Whatever you want."

"Oh, I know, I know! Sometime in the future, we should make a trip."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Maybe Venice? I always wanted to go there!"

You felt him flinch by your side. He frowned:

"To where?"

"Venice."

He started hissing and you weren't understanding what was wrong. Suddenly, he got up and said that you two better head home. You didn't know what was wrong. Didn't he like Venice? Did something happen to him in Venice?

Thank you so much for 500 reads! You are all amazing! ( ^ ^ )