Chapter 5

Ghiaccio came to pick you up on his red car. And you couldn't believe that he had bought a bouquet of roses just for you. Of course, when he handed it to you, he was blushing and behaving like the cute tsundere that he was.

"Thank you so much, Ghia!", you gave him a kiss on the cheek as he drove off into God knew where.

***

The blue haired man took you to a coffee shop where he paid you lunch. You noticed that he was really confused by everything. He was just hoping to get a confession out of you, what you would make eventually if Ghiaccio and you had a good date.

"Can I ask a question?", you said.

"Just say it."

"You have to be completely honest, okay?"

"I don't know if I want to ask the question now..."

"When did you start to like me?"

He blushed:

"Tch. How fucking dare you to ask me that?"

"I just asked a simple question."

"Fuck. Is it too bad if I said it was since the first week you've joined us a year ago?"

You heartbeat increased:

"Really?"

"What were you expecting?", he sighed, "Hey! Are you laughing?!", he blushed.

"No...", you tried to contain it behind a smile.

"Sure... Now, where did you go in the morning?"

"Oh! That reminds me! I found Prosciutto on the hospital and-"

"Hospital?! I knew something was fucking off!"

You facepalmed mentally. You didn't really think this conversation through. But you couldn't lie to him now. You were supposed to trust him.

"I am fine! Don't worry! I went there as a volunteer."

"Volunteer? For what exactly? You can't fool me.", he crossed his arms.

"Look, I make company to the elderly. I try to make good actions to compensate those that I do with Passione, okay? Don't judge me."

He seemed amazed and surprised at the same time:

"I won't. I was just worried. I am supposed to worry about you.", he blushed.

You smiled:

"You're so cute sometimes, Ghia."

"I am not! Men aren't cute!"

"Here's an example at front of me. Don't even try to argue.", you giggled.

He started hissing but said nothing.

"Good boy.", you patted his head.

"Quit treating me like a dog."

"Sorry! I am wrong. You look more like a cat!"

"A cat? You're testing my pacience...", he sighed.

"It's fun!"

"Like hell it is!"

***

Ghiaccio took you to the park, where you two lied down at the grass, at a spot near the lake where no one was at the moment . You ended just talking about silly things. You were sitting between Ghiaccio's legs and had your head on his chest. He had his arms around you.

"Ghiaccio?"

"Hum?", he had been quiet for some time.

"I really like you.", you finally said.

"Fucking finally! I was waiting for this all day!", Ghiaccio sighed, relieved.

"So...", you looked at him, "What are we now?"

"You're my girlfriend, of course. What kind of question is that?"

"You only kissed me this entire time. You never said anything about dating or -"

He kissed you there. You blushed as well as him.

"Look", he avoided looking into your eyes, "I may not be very sentimental or romantic or whatever but I like you, okay?"

"O-Okay.", you smiled shyly, "I like you so much, Ghiaccio."

"Me too, (Y/N). Me too."

***

After a while, you received a phone call from Risotto.

"Risotto? Is something wrong?"

"Do you know where Ghiaccio is? He doesn't answer his goddamn phone!"

"No, I don't know.", you weren't telling that your boyfriend was literally behind you, "But do you need something?"

"I need him to go on a mission with me. Prosciutto is on the hospital with Pesci, so I have to ask him. Please try contacting Ghiaccio and tell him to go straight to the base."

"OK. Bye, Risotto."

"Bye."

After hanging up, you never heard Ghiaccio curse so much in your life.

"Hey, maybe he'll give you another day off."

"I don't want a day off if I can't spend it with you! ", then the blue haired man realized what he had said. Your boyfriend blushed, "I mean-"

"You can really be romantic when you want.", you giggled.

You got out of Ghiaccio just to sit on his lap, facing him.

"I'll be waiting for you and I'll kiss all you want after you return. So don't be grumpy, okay?", you kissed the tip of his nose.

"Promise?"

"Sure.", you smiled.

Then he grabbed you by the back and kissed you on your lips. You responded, kissing him back. The kisses began to be a little more rough. You passed your hands to his neck and got even closer to him. You forgot about everything around you.

However, after some minutes, you had to stop because your phone rang again.

"Have you contacted him?", Risotto asked.

"Yes! He's on his way. Don't worry ", you were still red.

"Thank you, (Y/N)."

You hang up again and Ghiaccio was fuming.

"Can't he wait?! For fuck's sake!", he said.

You got out of his lap and got up. Ghiaccio followed what you did too.

"Go.", you said.

"What about you? Are you staying here?"

"No. I'm gonna shopping. I need to buy a few things."

"Do you need me to drop you off somewhere?"

"No. You're already late! Go! I'll be fine."

"Ok. Later, babe- FUCK! Why can't I stop saying embarrassing things?!", he went red.

You giggled and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I don't mind at all. I find it cute."