Son

"Ghia, I want chocolate.", you said, pouting.

"It's 3 a.m., (Y/N)...", Ghiaccio sighed, turning to you on the bed, "Can't you go back to sleep?"

After three months of knowing that you were pregnant, you started to have some strange desires.

"I don't think you heard me.", you said, serious , "I said I want some chocolate now!"

Ghiaccio sighed once more before getting up. He put his glasses and started walking to the door.

"Seriously, I look like a butler now..."

And he went to get you what you wanted.

***

"It's a boy!", you screamed happily to your teammates.

They were all in the living room waiting that you and Ghiaccio arrived from the appointment with your doctor.

They all clapped while you smiled. Ghiaccio was behind you, just supporting you like he usually does.

"So, what are you gonna call him?", Melone asked.

"We still haven't decided it yet.", your boyfriend said.

"You better start thinking of a name.", Illuso said, "We can call him kid forever."

"Jeez! Stop putting the pressure up, guys!", you laughed happily.

***

Ghiaccio's POV

"He was here a minute ago!", Pesci apologized.

"Pesci, you fucking idiot!", Prosciutto yelled, "He couldn't go on his own! He's a baby!"

I was losing my mind. Leonardo was in his crib a minute ago! Where could he be?!

Pesci was tasked to take care of the baby while I was on a mission and (Y/N) went to the supermarket. But the baby was nowhere to be seen.

Then Formaggio yelled. I went downstairs to the living room and saw Leonardo on his arms.

"Leo fell from the ceiling!", he said, "Luckily I was here here or he would've fell on the floor right now!"

"Huh?", I took my son into my arms. He was only one year old, "How is that possible?!"

"Don't ask me! I saw what I saw!"

Then I thought of something.

"Maybe he already has a Stand? But that's impossible!"

Then Leonardo got out of my arms. Not that he fell on anything. He passed through them. Formaggio immediately caught him.

"See?!", he said.

Leo was giggling.

"It's the same power as (Y/N) then!", Prosciutto said, entering the room.

"Now, we do what? Take turns on watching him to make sure he doesn't pass through the floor?", Pesci appeared too.

"No. I'll watch him until (Y/N) comes back. I'm the father after all."

"Call us if you need anything, Ghiaccio."

***

Your POV

"Come fucking back here!", Ghiaccio screamed to Leonardo, who was trying to get away from the living room.

"No way in hell! You don't understand me! You don't want to understand!", your son yelled at his father.

"Leo, please listen to your father.", you sighed, crossing your arms.