Chapter 12

Warning: There will be a lemon that begins at this chapter. I've done my best ( > < ).

Ghiaccio took you to his car. But then you remembered something.

"Ghiaccio, is this ring coming with a pair?"

He looked so cute when he was all red. You already knew the answer.

"Y-Yes. I'm using the other one right now.", he showed you his finger. You didn't notice right away because it was behind his sleeve but there it was, a silver ring like yours.

"These must've cost a fortune."

"Since when do you care about money? Leave it with me, (Y/N)."

"I like you so much, Ghia.", you smiled, "But who was the girl you were talking to?"

"Oh, the lady from the shop where I bought them. I went to get them today. But you haven't answered yet too. Am I forgiven?"

"Yes. You know I get shy and-"

He just kissed you. Just some seconds to prove his point. You smiled shyly at him and put your hair behind your ear.

"So... Where are you going to take me?"

"To a hotel, of course."

"Wha- So they were right?!"

"Don't be dumb. It's a normal hotel. You said it yourself. There are six more people living with us. So today I decided that we should go to a hotel, where no one knows us and you won't need to hold in your voice."

"Ghi-Ghiaccio!", your heart was racing.

"What? Aren't you happy?"

"No! It's embarrassing to say the least!"

"Huh? Sometimes I don't understand you. Don't you want to go then?"

"I wanna...", you mumbled.

"Thank God because I already booked a room."

***

On the elevator, you were sweating. Ghiaccio wasn't thinking of... Of course he was! Why else would he be here with you?

"Hey. Can I ask a question?"

You already knew what he was asking. You nodded.

"Can we do it?"

You didn't know what to say. You really wanted to but you were too nervous. And embarrassed, for that matter.

"Don't force yourself if you don't want to. I'm just asking."

"No! I really -", your turned your head down, blushing , "I really want to but I-"

"You're what, embarrassed?"

"Y-Yes."

"Look, I'll say it again. If you don't want to do it, it's fine."

The elevator door opened:

"I want to take a shower first.", you said firmly before entering your room.

"Be my guest. I'll go after you."

***

Waiting for Ghiaccio was the hardest thing on your entire life. You were so ansious and scared that you wanted to throw up. However you wanted to do it. You wanted to do it so bad. But at the same time... You were trembling on the bed.

When you heard the click from the door, you almost fainted. Ghiaccio got out the bathroom door with just a towel on. And you bet he had nothing underneath. You blushed immensely like you never blushed before. And you gulped.

You've already saw him without a shirt but this time it was different. You couldn't even breath. And his messy still wet hair made your heart jump from your chest.

You had a bathrobe dressed. You didn't have anything underneath either.

Your boyfriend got on the bed and topped you. Before he could kiss you, you stopped him:

"Wait, wait!"

He frowned:

"What?"

"I-I never did it before!", you stressed out, "What if I mess up?!"

"Hum? Is that what you are worried about? I already knew you were a virgin."

"Y-You knew?!"

"From the way you were acting, it was pretty obvious. "

"It was that obvious?!"

"Relax. I will be as gentle as I can. You'll feel good. Just trust me.", he tried to calm you down.

You felt him approach you. Then when he finally kissed you, you knew you were going to be okay.

>>>>Start<<<<

Ghiaccio was holding back, you were sure of it. For the first part, it was just a normal make out session like you normally would do. However, today was more than that.

When your boyfriend went to attack your neck, he slid your bathrobe down a little. Then you started to moan, when he started abusing your weak spots.

"That is more like it...", he smirked against your skin.

Then, when he wanted to open the part above your waist, you blushed in embarrassment. You just turned your face to the side. But then you yelped in surprise when he started biting and sucking on your chest.

"Ghi-Ghiaccio!", you've never been this red. You moaned.

He bit harder, making you do sounds you never did in your entire life. At the same time, Ghiaccio slid a finger into you. You yelped, feeling tears on your eyes.

You felt really uncomfortable.

"Does it hurt?", he kissed your cheek.

"It just feels strange...", you managed to say, trying to breath normally.

He curled his finger, making you shiver. You bit your finger. Ghiaccio put another finger in. You moaned more loudly.

"Fuck, you're so tight... Try to relax.", he asked while he kissed your neck.

"I-I am doing my best."

"You are clearly not."

"Huh?!"

"Breath in and out.", he asked you to, "In and out. Focus on me.", he kissed you on the lips.

You didn't feel when he put a third finger in. Your insides were throbing like crazy. Was this supposed to feel good? Because you were really unconfortable.

"Can I put mine in?", he asked after a few seconds.

You could tell he was getting impatient.

"Y-Yes."

When he took out the towel, your heart stopped.

Sorry but I'll cut it here. ( ^ ^ ). I'll upload the next part tomorrow!