Chapter 4

After two weeks, you and Ghiaccio only shared kisses. Well, you were almost discovered by Pesci because your man thought it was a good idea to make out in the pantry. Not to talk about that time that Risotto almost saw him kiss you at your bedroom door.

Today, after those two weeks, you and Ghiaccio's day off was the same. So Ghiaccio said he was planning a date in the afternoon. That was perfect because you had one thing to do in the morning. .

After all, you had volunteered yourself to make company to the elderly. You didn't want to say that it was because of the guilt that you had because the people you kill, but it was exactly it.

When you were going to get out the door, you heard someone called you :

"(Y/N)."

You looked back at Ghiaccio.

"Where are you going?"

"I have some personal things to do."

"Huh? What? Where?"

"That is why is called personal.", you smiled.

"Huh...", you could tell he was bothered because you weren't telling him where you were going, "But I'll come back for lunch, don't worry."

You opened the door just to hear Ghiaccio say:

"You forgot something."

"What?", you turned to him just to collide with his lips.

You blushed, after savoring the kisses.

"I-I'll be back."

And went on your way to the hospital.

***

"Sorry, Miss Antonella. But I have to go home now.", you smiled sadly at the old lady laid down on the bed.

"Oh, I'm not worried , dear. You'll come back next week.", she smiled.

"You bet I am. I'll buy new magazines for you to see and read and buy the sweets that you like so much. But shh! Don't tell the nurse."

"I won't tell if you won't. You can go now. Until next week!"

"Until next week!"

You were getting out of the hospital when you heard a voice that you so much knew. You turned around and at the entrance of the hospital was Prosciutto. He went outside to talk to you.

"(Y/N), what are you doing here?", you felt really terrified. You didn't want to tell this secret to anyone.

"And what are you doing in here?"

"Pesci has a cold so I brought him here. I was sat down with him when But what are you doing?", then he facepalmed, "Don't tell me... Ghiaccio has made you pregnant already?"

You immediately blushed:

"What are you saying?! Of course not! And how did you know about -"

"I saw him kiss you this morning while I was parking outside our house."

"Look, you can't tell anybody. I'm afraid Risotto..."

"I won't. Be relax. So what are you doing here?"

You sighed. No point in hiding the truth now.

"I volunteered to make company to the elderly. Please don't tell this to anyone."

"Dont worry about it. But you know... Risotto might not like to know that you work outside Passione."

"He won't know if you don't tell."

"It's a promise."

"Thank you. But I have to go now. I have a date in the aftern- You didn't hear anything!", you blushed.

He just giggled:

"Go. I'll return to Pesci. Good luck."

"For you too."

You started walking but in the middle of the way to your house, Ghiaccio message you.

Ghiaccio : Where are you?

You: Almost in the park near our house. Why?

Ghiaccio : Go to the park. I'll pick you up to have lunch.

You: Why? I wanted to dress up first before we go on our date.

Ghiaccio : Don't be silly. You are perfect in whatever you are wearing. I'll be there in five minutes. See you later.

You smiled to yourself. Ghiaccio thought you were pretty in any clothes. That made your heart full. You were so ready for the date.

Almost at 200 reads! Thank you so much! You're all amazing! ( ^ ^ )