Chapter 3

Ghiaccio's POV

So, I'm very angry. No surprise, right? But now I'm the most angry I have ever been in my entire life COMBINED.

After kissing (Y/N) (and for the record, I still don't understand how I gained the courage to do it), I was in a very good mood. However, after she went in Risotto's office, I was called next. That ruined my mood completely.

Then, I discovered that my partners for the assassination were Formaggio and Illuso. I had to control myself not to break their bones. After all if they didn't paint me, I wouldn't have that alone time with (Y/N). I've never been so close to her. Which is ironic. I like her for months now but I still couldn't bring myself to ask her if she liked me back. However after our unfortunate (very fortunate for me) episode on the bathtub, I somehow gained the courage to kiss her.

When I got home, after midnight, I had the idea of going to steal another kiss from (Y/N). After all, she's the only person who makes me smile nowadays.

But then I heard (Y/N) saying :

"If you try something, I'll murder you Melone!"

I immediately thought that he was doing something not very appropriate to her. So I stepped in and shouted:

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH (Y/N)?!"

I went crazy when I saw Melone close to MY (Y/N). And even more, they were close to her bed. I hissed.

"Get away from her!", I pushed him away, "You are fucking indicent, Melone!"

"Look who's jeaulous~", he smirked at me.

I probably blushed but it shouldn't be noticeable under my already red face.

"Why would I be jealous?! Get out of here!"

I pushed him until he reached the door and then closed it with all my strength.

"Ghia-Ghiaccio...", she was blushing.

My heartbeat got faster.

"What did he do to you?", I asked, crossing my arms.

"Nothing. He just patched me up. So why are you so angry?"

"I know what I heard. I'm not stupid."

"Yes you are.", she giggled, "Mel was just helping me."

Oh help me God. She's so perfect. I even let her call me stupid. I'm so in love that it sickens me. And- Wait. Did she just give Melone a nickname?!

"Mel? Why the fuck has that pervert a nickname?! "

(Y/N) approached me while she giggled:

"Why are you so jealous?"

"I am not.", I frowned.

"What if I called you Ghia? Will you be happy?"

While I blushed, she gave another step. Is she inviting me for a kiss? She is approaching me slowly, so I guess she is.

"I mean, that's a lame name but if it's you, I guess it's fine...", I said, taking a step forward too.

Without pacience, I leaned forward. I grabbed her cheeks and went in for a kiss. She kissed back so I continued. I put one of my arms around her back, pushing her closer to me.

Your POV

His lips were so soft and, ironically, warm. He smelled so good too. You were melting with the kisses. It was true that you wanted this moment but something still bothered you.

"Ghiaccio..."

"What?"

"W-Why are you doing this?", you mumbled.

"You don't like it?"

"That's not an issue.", you blushed, still in his arms.

"Well, I-"

"(Y/N), Risotto wants to hear our report.", Prosciutto is banging on your door. You immediately got away from the blue haired man arms.

You heard Ghiaccio's growl. And then you responded:

"Coming right up.", you responded, trying to hide your embarrassment, "Give me a minute."

The man in your room grabbed your arm. You looked at him.

"I'll get out after I'm sure there's no one in the corridor."

"S-Sure."

"(Y/N), I like you.", he seemed so honest and so serious when he said that.

You gasped.

"You do?"

"Of course, moron! Do you think I would kiss someone I don't like? Tch. Stupid."

"Now now, Ghiaccio. That isn't very nice to say to a girl.", you smiled, "Why don't you try to treat me gently for once?"

"Only after you say it back."

"What?"

"That you like me back, of course. Are you dumb or what?"

"That's not very nice either. Let's do this. I'll tell you after you take me on a date. Deal?"

"A date? Why the fuck do you need a date to say that you like someone?!"

"Because it's romantic and cute. Pretty please?", you tried to make a cute face for him.

"Ugh! Fine! I'll do it! You are so stubborn..."

"Thank you!", you gave him a peck on the lips, "You're the best!"

And you went out the door.