Period

That time of the month again... You sighed, getting up. Ghiaccio was still sleeping on his side of the bed. It has been two years since you started dating so it was only natural that you shared a room. You basically moved to Ghiaccio's room.

You went to do your stuff in the bathroom and after that you went to get the pills to ease the pain.

"What are you doing?", Ghiaccio sat on the bed looking at you.

"My period came."

"Oh."

Later that day, you were sitting on the living room with the boys when Ghiaccio appeared from the kitchen.

"(Y/N), I'm going to the supermarket. Which size are your pads?", he asked you in front of everyone.

You just felt the stares of the others on you. Yes, Ghiaccio really made a good decision. Asking about something so personal in front of everyone. Yup, he is really something. You blushed slightly while you got up.

" You're in trouble...", Melone sang.

You grabbed the list from his hand and gave him a punch on the arm.

"I'll go shopping, you moron."

Ghiaccio's POV

What did I do?! I was just being polite! What the actual fuck?! (Y/N) just abandoned me on the living room into the hallway. I tried to pursue her but Melone and Formaggio grabbed me.

"Just let her be.", Formaggio sighed.

"Huh? Why?"

"You are really oblivious...", Melone sighed, "Do you really think that asking your girl about pads in front of six more men is not embarrassing?"

"Tch. Really?", I really didn't think it would be embarrassing, "Aren't those things like bandages or something?"

"Ghiaccio, figure it out!", I heard Prosciutto say.

"I never had problems like this before! How should I know?!", I was getting angry.

"Apologize to her or I think you'll sleep on the couch tonight.", Illuso smirked.

"Apologize?! I did nothing!"

"And yet she went fuming out the door.", Risotto said.

"W-Well, how do I apologize then?"

"We don't know (Y/N) like you do.", Pesci finished.

"Fuck! Why is she so sensitive?!"

"Why are you so insensitive?", Melone argued.

***

Your POV

When you went home, you had dinner with the guys without looking at Ghiaccio. After that, you went straight to your room and changed into your pijamas. Minutes later, your boyfriend entered.

"Can we talk?"

"It depends. Are you going to ask me more insensitive questions?"

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to ask that in public."

"You should have that figured out already!"

"Are you mad?", he asked reduntacly.

"No."

"You are mad, aren't you? Don't lie to me.", your boyfriend sighed, rubbing his neck.

"Just disappointed."

"That's worse!"

"Did they really had to know I'm on my period?"

"No... But isn't that a natural thing?"

"For girls. Not for boys. So you shouldn't talk it in front of the others!"

"OK ok. I won't do that again. So... You are not disappointed anymore?", Ghiaccio approached you on the bed.

He sat by your side.

"Can I kiss you?"

You put a hand on his chest.

"Do you know we can't do it, right? Or is it another thing you don't know?"

"I know that! I've been with you for 2 years by now!"

"Just to make sure, you horny man.", you giggled.

"Hey, who are you calling horny?", he blushed, "Like you are any different!"

"I know how to control myself, thank you very much."

"Tch. Like hell you do!"

***

On the next day, you woke up with the period pain. So you really didn't want to get up. Ghiaccio was tired of your kicks on the bed so he said:

"What's wrong with you so early in the morning?", he was grumpy, you could tell.

"It hurts...", you said, hugging his arm.

"What hurts?", he sat on the bed well awake now, "Do you need me to take you to the hospital?"

"No. It's normal at this time of the month... But it hurts so much..."

"What can I do?"

"Nothing really."

"Hum... I'll go get breakfast for you."

"N-No. Just lay down with me. Come here.", you extended your arms for him.

Ghiaccio laid down again next to you and hugged you. You snuggled on his chest. You didn't know Ghiaccio was really feeling guilty that he couldn't do anything to help. However, because you were in pain, he supported your kicks, not saying anything about it. What wonderful boyfriend.

So, yeah! This is the first of the bonus chapters. I will do four or five and then I'm finished. See you tomorrow!