Chapter 6

You went shopping for clothes. You wanted to have some nicer clothes to go out with Ghiaccio when you had free time. You didn't want to have boring clothes. Not that you didn't like your clothes, you loved them. But you wanted to buy new things that you thought Ghiaccio would like.

In the way, you passed by a bookstore. You entered, looking for a book that Ghiaccio wouldn't have already. You knew that he loved books.

When you got home, there was just Prosciutto and Pesci there. Pesci was in his bedroom with a cold and Prosciutto was making him some food.

"Is Pesci better?"

"Yes. How was your date?"

"SHH!", you blushed, "Pesci can hear!"

"Pesci is asleep. Don't worry. So how was it?"

"It was good.", you smiled.

"Pardon my curiosity but does he smile?"

"Sometimes. I mean, I think he only smiles when I'm alone with him."

"Does he smile like a normal person or...?"

"Really, Prosciutto?", you giggled.

"What? I'm just curious.", he smirked.

"Of course he smiled like a normal person would! He's just too grumpy."

"I can see that."

"Look, I'm going to put my bags in my room and I'll start to make dinner for everyone."

"Thank you, (Y/N)."

***

Illuso, Formaggio and Melone returned from their missions just in time for dinner. Pesci stayed in the room, so it was just you and the four man. Ghiaccio and Risotto were still out after all.

You laughed with the guys while eating. But then, you received a phone call. Ghiaccio. You went to the kitchen to take the call.

"Hi, Ghia.", you smiled to yourself.

But it wasn't Ghiaccio. It was Risotto. You immediately frooze.

"(Y/N), prepare the first aid kit. Ghiaccio was shot on the arm. We'll be arriving in five minutes. He's bleeding really bad."

"What? How?", you tried to sound not to much worried but it was almost impossible.

"He'll explain it when we get there."

"Ghiaccio was shot!", you yelled to the living room, "I'll stich him up after Risotto takes out the bullet but I need help from one of you!"

"I'll go.", you heard Melone say.

You and your teammate got up the stairs. You were so worried you started to tremble. Why the fuck didn't his Stand protect him?!

"(Y/N), calm down.", you hear Melone say.

You turned to him:

"How can I calm down?!"

"It's not the first time he is shot."

"Melone, he's...", you made sure no one was listening, "my boyfriend! I'm dying here!"

"Oh? So you're already a couple?", he smirked.

"Stop with that. I'm really worried...", you trembled.

Then you heard the bell from the front entrance. You immediately used your Stand's power to go through the floor to the first one, leaving Melone all by himself. You recovered from the fall from the celling and ran to the door.