part forty

it had been a few days since i planned on moving in with freezy and harry, and since i was getting evicted it wasn't exactly hard to plan on how i was going to leave my now old flat.
i had packed most of my things by now, except the bigger stuff like my bed frame and couches that i couldn't take with me for obvious reasons but it doesn't really bother me as they were all cheap stuff that i didn't exactly like.

i stood in my living room, staring at all the boxes around the house and wondering how it was going to be possible to get all of it into harry and cals flat without taking up the whole space.
it made me a little upset, a lot of stuff happened in this flat and how i didn't see myself leaving it any time soon, oh how times change.

cal and harry were coming over today to help move my boxes, i didn't want them to but they seem more excited than me about moving in with them. i'm glad though, because if they hated the idea i would feel so guilty even setting foot in their place.

while looking around the room there was a knock on the door.
i quickly made my way to it, unlocking it and showing an overly excited harry and freezy.

"it's moving day BABY" freezy shouted while rubbed his hands together

i rolled my eyes laughing while opening the door giving them more space to come in but since the area is full with boxes, the three of us were squashed together at my front door.

"okay should we get started then?" freezy asked while heading out of the space and going into my living room, leaving me and harry still standing at our door.

"you alright" he asked throwing an arm over my shoulder

"i'm fine, a bit upset to be moving out of here though" i said resting the side of my head in the crook of his neck

"well remember you are moving in with me, should make you feel a bit better" harry laughs as we slowly walk towards my front room, his arm still wrapped around me

"it does, it does" i mumbled

"so emilia, where do you want to start" freezy called while looking at boxes that were all labelled with the contents inside of them.

"not a clue" i huffed taking harrys arm off me so we wouldn't look too suspicious

"well that's just perfect isn't it" cal clapped

"don't be a dick, let's just start here and do my room last" i replied picking up a box

the two also picked up a box or two and began leaving to take them down to the van waiting to bring my belongings to my soon to be new flat.

"i can't be arsed with this you know" harry moaned after placing the boxes he had in the very back of the van

"you were the ones that wanted to help me, i was perfectly fine doing it by myself" i teased him, only to make him lightly shove my arm as he walked past

"lad we can't make the poor girl do it herself, they skinny arms would break by the time she was finished" cal joked which made harry laugh a little too much for my liking.

i glared at him as we made our way back up to my flat, only to make them both laugh more

-

after a good hour or so, all the boxes were in the van waiting to go.
i was the only one in my flat at the moment, cal was driving my car to their flat and harry was waiting downstairs in the van for me.

i looked around at the half empty rooms, regret was starting to kick in now, making my stomach turn in on itself.
remembering all the memories of this place, good and bad, was overwhelming. every big memory i had was quickly flicking through my head, whether that be with the girls or harry or even jamie. but especially when i was by myself, when i didn't allow myself to leave, when i was depressed and lonely.
how i went from being here 24/7 to barely sleeping in my own bed.

a flow of tears quickly blurred my vision, only a few blinks away from fully falling down my cheeks. each piece of the house really bringing back memories i didn't know if i was ready to let go of yet.

slowly walking around the silent apartment, i felt like a ghost that was looking over everything. that was until harry walked through the front door to see me staring into space.

"you okay em?" he worryingly asked

i didn't reply just simply nodded my head, still looking at the interior.
harry didn't say anything after that either. instead he walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders to which i fell into his body, wrapping my arms around him and bursting out crying.
harry tightened his grip around me and started swaying slightly.

"we'll be alright" is all he whispered in my ear

i hummed into his shoulder before letting go, feeling cold from where harrys body heat was once keeping me warm

"let's go" i rasped, taking his hand and heading for the door

before i shut the door, i took one last glance at everything, took a deep breath and locked the door.
i was scared i seemed like i was overreacting to harry, but leaving this flat meant i was leaving a part of my life, i was moving on. i am moving on from jamie, from being depressed, onto better things. i hoped

"fucking hell" i mumbled to myself and walked down the long corridor to the lift

me and harry didn't talk, i didn't feel the need to, i didn't exactly want to.
as we just got into the lift, harry hand had slipped into mine, i looked down at our conjoined hands then up to his eyes only to see he was already looking at me.
at that moment, all worry fled from my body.
a smile grew on my face as i grabbed his and brought it to mine, his hands quickly moving to my waist pulling me closer to him.
i smiled into the kiss, realising i was going to be okay if i was going to be with harry.

i pulled away but still held onto his face, just looking into his eyes

"you are driving me mad" he said quietly, as if i wasn't meant to hear it

"you always have" i replied, my thumb lightly rubbing his right cheek just below his eye

no more words were spoken, like we were in a trance just staring at one another.

-i hate this chapter i'm sorry you had to wait for this but my new harry story is out! it's called 'modern love story' give it a read if you would like