fourteen

(this one is long as shit, grab ur popcorn)

freya, talia and i were all getting ready to go out. my first night out since harry called things off and i was definitely not looking forward to it.
simon and josh went back home, to get changed and get ready themselves. since talia and freya were just going to take some clothes of mine to wear

while we were getting ready they had put on bad bitch music, shots were being passed about and there was a lot of dancing. i just didn't joined in, i wasn't in the mood to be in a good mood. nevermind in the mood to go out.

"cmon em, you aren't going to have a good night if you keep yourself in this bad mood" freya moaned while pouring me a shot. "i just know i'll see bog and i'll get upset. i'm just preparing myself now for what i'll be like later on tonight" i mumbled.
"you know what em, fuck bog, we are getting you a new guy tonight okay? perk the fuck up." talia shouted, handing me two shots.

-

we were ready, i was wearing a nice top and jeans, i curled my long brown hair and was advised by freya and talia to wear a bit more heavy makeup. so i did.
the top golf place we were meant to be going to wasn't that far away from my flat, so we decided to walk the 10 minute journey.

not too long later we arrived, we were greeted by the one and only behzinga. "there she is!" he said running up to me, wrapping his arms around me. "hello ethan, can we please go in i'm fucking freezing" i said half putting a smile on. they nodded and we walked in, we had a big booth where everyone was sitting. but the only person i didn't see was harry, which made me sad but glad at the same time.

i went to sit down, next to ethan, he's one of the people i'm most comfortable with in the group. "so how have you been?" he smiled, "i've been fine, glad to out. ive needed it to be honest" i lied through my teeth. as ethan was about to reply talia came and sat down next to me "how's it going so far?" she asked. "talia i've been here for 5 minutes, and i'm fine it's not like i'm going to freak out or anything. but i just still have a feeling something bad is going to happen" i admitted

i heard everyone start saying warm welcomings to harry, meaning he had just walked in but the look on talias face said something different. it looked so shocked, and i knew she knew harry was going to be here so i was confused, i decided to turn around to see what was so shocking for myself.

and there he was standing there, but clung to his side was none other than his ex-girlfriend katie. i felt sick, like i was about to pass out. i turned to look back at talia but she was already gone and the first person i could see was calfreezy. "come to the bar" he asked. i nodded my head, my must of seen how shocked i was and was trying to take me out the situation.

as we walked past them katie stopped us, "hello callum, long time no see" she half hugged him but returned to harrys side almost right away. "hey katie" he said sheepishly. then i felt a bit of confidence come over me "hiya katie, it's nice to see you two have sorted things out" i smiled, harry didn't look at me once and katie looked shocked. "oh thanks emilia! couldn't just let this one go could i!?" she said clearly trying to piss me off but before i said anything else cal dragged me to the bar.

"does she know about me and harry?" i asked. "well it's katie, she will have manipulated him into telling her everything that happened while she was away. so she definitely knows" he said. i huffed and ordered the
drinks.
"look just try have a good night, stay away from them two and get waved. that's my plan" cal admitted. "you're plan is to stay away from them?" i queried. "yes, definetly. whenever dinho is with katie she never leaves his side, and he acts so different. like she when you two were shagging he would be fun on a night out but with her it's a COMPLETELY different story" cal admitted, i was shocked at his hate towards katie but i suppose it made sense at what she had done in the past.