eighteen

a few days ago i was asked by josh to be in the next sidemen sunday, it is 'sidemen go blind dating', and i wasn't to tell any of the boys - especially harry.
i feel like i was known by the sidemen viewers by now and i have mostly received good things from them, except the sidemen stans that hate on any girl that they are seen with. so i of course accepted his offer, also knowing i would be giving the boys a surprise by being there.

i put on a simple outfit; white top, an oversized green cardi and some mom jeans. an outfit i wouldn't usually wear but it felt right to wear it today.
i had been texting harry today, giving him a reason to think i was busy doing something else instead of going to the same shoot as him.
he had told me about the video, and how he wasn't exactly looking forward to it as he is extremely awkward whenever it comes to talking to girls - i just played along acting like i usually would when he would tell me about a sidemen video.

i got into my car, texting josh telling me i was on the way, since i was the last girl to be going on the blind date i couldn't hang about incase one of the boys would see me and spoil the surprise.
i was informed by josh that they usually take a five or ten minute break between 'dates' so he had time to meet with me outside to take me in.

i parked outside of youtube space, waiting for josh to come out to get me and not long after i had arrived josh came out looking for me.
"hello there josh" i said while shutting my car door. he was relieved to see me. "just in time, we are about to start again soon so chop chop" he said waving his hand towards himself.
i quickly followed him as he ran through the corridors. he told me to wait outside of the door so he could go in and tell kon when to come get me.
only a minute later kon came out and told me to come in, but before i did he shouted for the boys to cover their faces so they couldn't see me and i couldn't see them.

i climbed onto the little stool on one side of the wall that was put between me and the boys.
i was also told to use a fake name, and to ever to slightly change my voice so i wouldn't be recognised by them.

"okay so say your name, age and where you are from. then just start with the questions we have given you"
kon said while starting the camera.
"hi i'm molly, i'm 22 and i'm from london." i said, causing the boys to start clapping from the other side.

i looked down at the first card, reading it in my head before reading it aloud.
"where would we have our first date?" i asked.

"probably in a church" jj started. "erm why's that" i asked confused. "i think we need to see the lord jesus christ before we eh endolve in..."
"ENDOLVE" vik said causing the boys to laugh at his mispronunciation
"INDULGE, indulge into anything else" he finally finished while talking over ethans loud, famous laugh.
-
"boy number two?" i said moving on.
"probably something normal like a zoo?" josh answered.
"oh erm, okay, bit boring" i said causing harry and simon to laugh the loudest.
-
"boy number three?"
"t-to the island where i grew up, a little island called guernsey" harry said, sounding more confident that i would have thought.
"oh okay, and what is a fun thing to do there?" i asked. "oh, oh there's nothing to do there" harry answered making everyone laugh again.
-
"number four?"
"i reckon we should go on a pub crawl" ethan said.
"ooo, i like that, i like that a lot" i said back. "she's perfect for harry then" tobi said making harry snigger quietly.
-
"boy 5?"
"paris because i'm rich" simon said nonchalantly.
i laughed but tried to keep it down to not give myself away. "i like that one, i do"
-
"boy number 6"
"a history museum so comparatively i'm exciting" tobi said.
"that's my favourite place actually" i lied, all the boys clapped for tobi. "he just called it boring" simon said, "yoo, shhh" tobi said stopping him.
-
"number 7"
"to a mini golf....place" vik said.
"place? where the best mini golf place" i asked him
"swingers" he said and i smiled remembering the one time he took the group there a few years ago but also remembering how awful it actually was.

"i think i will get rid offffff......whoever said the zoo" i said causing everyone to say awhhh in sympathy for josh.
"i'm just not the biggest fan of them" i said and josh appeared from the side of the wall.
"hello" he smiled and gave me a thumbs up, i said hi back and giggled to myself.

a few more questions had passed and there was 4 left: harry (number 3), ethan (number 4), simon (number 5) and tobi (number 6)
i was surprised harry was still in by the shocking answers he gave, i wasn't trying to keep him in but he still somehow was.
every time the boys would come around the corner and see me their faces were shocked and jj almost gave it away completely but clicked on before he did. thankfully.

"how often do you masturbate" i said and cringed right after.
"whenever there is a nigel farage speech on" harry said causing me and the boys to burst out laughing.
-
"number four"
"i actually stopped masturbating six months ago" ethan admitted.
"REALLY" harry asked shocked. "there is no way that's true" i also said.
"no it is, i decided to become a more confident male" he said, sounding a bit shy about it.
"oookay then"
-
"boy five"
"well, a few times a week. i kind of took over from boy number four" simon said making everyone erupt into laughter once again.
"ii don't have a great vision in my head lad" ethan said during the laughter.
-
"number 6?" i said unsure.
"two times, daily" tobi said. "rah" "what" "seriously" the boys asked him.
"what time do you do it at" i asked, making the boys go quiet. "ehhh, after i brush my teeth" tobi answered. "both times" josh said quietly but tobi repeated it louder so i could hear, making me giggle at first

"who spoke first?" i asked. "oh it was me" harry said.
"what did you say again?" i asked as i forgot. "oh the nigel farage speech" he said laughing, already standing up.
"yeah that one" i said and everyone laughed.

harry came around the corner looking at the floor "hello there" he said, looking straight to the camera and not at me. "hi harry" i said back causing him to finally look at me and freak out.
"w-what why are you here?" he asked coming over and giving me a hug.
"that's not nice harry" josh said from behind the wall.
"oh i'm upset you didn't pick me now" harry said jokingly but walked back around the wall.
i heard ethan, tobi and simon ask what that was about but he told them to wait and see.

"do you regret your decision" kon asked me.
"nah i don't" i said while laughing.
"oh well fuck you" harry shouted from the other side.

turned out after the rest of the questions that simon had won, and he still hadn't seen me yet but when he did he looked at the boys "fuck sake" and he threw his head back but once he looked back at me "what's talia going to say" he said and i got up and laughed.

after i was unmiked the crew started packing everything away and i was standing in a group with the boys.
"honestly i can't believe you did realise it was emilia" josh said to them.
"i honestly had no idea" harry admitted and he put his arm around my shoulder quickly giving me a hug.
"some of your answers were fucking rank by the way" i said to them making tobi and ethan laugh to themselves.
"like ethan the one about spitting in my mouth, i was so fucking shocked you would say that" i said looking at him.
"he didn't get put out for it though" simon pointed out, "i mean-" i started "it's because she likes it" jj said interrupting me. "and how would you know jj" tobi said.
"h-he better not know" harry said stuttering, making my face go red.

we all left as a group, since harry got the train here i decided to it would be smart to drive us both back to his flat as i was meant to be going there tonight anyways.
"GOOO ON BOGGO" i heard jj shout from down the road, both mine and harry's faces went red and we got into my car and drove back to harry's.

-i really hate this chapter, sorry for it being bad :(
but thank you for 1k reads, you are all amazing🤍