sixteen

i woke up in my bed, with a banging headache once again, only to hear someone else moving beside me. i turned around and saw harry, my eyes widened and i looked down to realise we were both stark naked with our clothes lying on the floor from the night before.

"fuck sake" i rubbed my head while standing up, finding any other clothes to put on.
"geez, that's a sight to see in the morning" i heard from behind me, i grabbed my housecoat and held it in front of me.
"i didn't know you were up sorry" i said while putting it on. "don't say sorry, i enjoyed it" he giggled to himself.

"i'm making breakfast, pancakes and bacon, do you want some?" i asked while standing at the doorway. "yes please, and a paracetamol would be nice as well" he groaned as he shoved his face into the pillow. i laughed and walked out into my living room on the way to the kitchen.

i was just about done making the breakfast as harry came through, only in his boxers, looking rough. but still somehow managing to look good.
"smells great emilia, is it almost ready?" he said ruffling his hair about. "yeah just about plating it up now" i said while putting the pancakes and bacon onto a plate and sliding it across to harry who was sitting down at the island.
as i was just about to sit down there was a knock on the door, i looked at harry and both our faces dropped.

"emilia, it's freya and josh" she knocked again. this time i got up and started freaking out.
"she can't know you're still here, go back into my room." i said shoving him down the hallway.
"cmon emilia i can hear you" freya moaned through the door. "coming, i'm coming just wait a sec" i shouted.

once harry was away into my bedroom, i went to open the door. "heyyy guys" i said over dramatically.
"ooo something smells nice, are we just in time for breakfast?" josh said just walking in.
"i just finished making it yeah" i said following them into the kitchen, and then i realised two plates were out. i mentally face palmed

"why do you have two plates of food?" freya asked as she picked at harry's plate, eating some of it.
"eh-erm, i just couldn't fit it all onto one" i scrambled.
freya gave me a weird look and josh sat on my couch in the living room.

"emilia?" josh said. "yeah" i replied.
"is this harry's top?" he asked picking up his famous blue top that had stripes going down the arms.
"oh eh, yeah he must have left that here last night" i said stuttering.
"oh so he did come here, how did it go" he said putting harry's top down.
"oh it went well, yeah we are fine now i think" i said sheepishly.
after a bit of silence we heard a bang then a little yelp coming from my bedroom.

"emilia, is harry still here?" freya asked while standing up.
"e-erm, well" i started.
"he is, his shoes are still by the door" josh stated while looking at his shoes.
"he must have just left them" i tried to think of a lie but absolute rubbish just left my mouth.
"he left his shoes AND his top?" freya asked not believing me.

i nodded my head and then i heard a door open, harry waltzed in still only in his boxers. "you're shit at lying em" he laughing while grabbing his top and putting it on.
"oh hello there harold, care to explain what happened last night then?" freya asked harry while crossing her arms like an angry mother, "oh well i told her what i told you guys and things went great as you can see" he said with he biggest grin on his face.
"i can't fucking believe you" she turned to face me but with a smile on her face as well.
i rolled my eyes as i sat back down to continue eating.

harry came and sat down next to me and josh and freya followed hit sitting across from both of us.
"so what actually are you two?" freya asked. i choked on my pancake at the question. "freya i don-" i started but got interrupted by harry. "we haven't spoke about it yet" harry said bluntly, making it slightly awkward.
"well at least we know how we both feel now, that's all that matters" i said, hopefully giving freya the hint to shut up.

-

after me and harry had finished our breakfast he had gotten up and went into my bedroom. not too long after he went in he came back out with all of his clothes on and all of his stuff.
"i'm heading back to mine emilia, i'll text you later" he said with an almost sad tone in his voice. i didn't know whether to just say goodbye or to go and kiss him goodbye. so i slowly walked over to his and gave him a hug to which he did the same and kissed the top of my head. i watched him leave and i took a deep breath in, turned back around to walk into the kitchen getting ready  to get bombarded with questions now that harry was gone.

"so how was it?" freya asked almost as soon as i sat down.
"how was what?" i asked back, confused.
"the sex, i assume you two had sex by the way bog was talking. so how was it?" she asked with a grin spreading across her face.
i rolled my eyes but realised a smile was growing on my face thinking about it, making me go red.
"ahhhhh, she's blushingggg" freya screamed, while pointing to me.
"it was great, that's all i'm going to say" i said innocently.
"well make-up sex is fooking great" josh added, making both me and freya burst out laughing.

-