fifteen

all the way back to my flat i was crying, getting strange looks from by passers and even some people asking if i was okay and if i needed any help. of course i declined and kept walking.

i felt so embarrassed, i poured my whole heart out to him and he barley even seemed to care - especially since it was in front of all of our friends.
i got home and sorted myself out; took off my ruined makeup, changed into something comfy and threw my hair up into a bun. i looked absolutely horrendous.

i sat in silence, in my kitchen, not really sure what to do with myself. i wasn't tired, i wasn't hungry, i didn't feel anything, except being absolutely drained.
but filling the silence there was a knock on my door, my first thought was that it was only freya and josh coming to check on me. so i went to answer it.

but as i opened the door, there stood harry, out of breath and sweating from i assume him running here.
"emilia, can i please come in" he pleaded. i didn't say anything and just opened the door more so he could walk in.
we awkwardly made our way to my living room, sitting quite far apart on the couch not saying anything, not even looking at each other.

"did you mean it?" he said. i started fiddling with my fingers, "did i mean what?" i asked back.
"when you said love me, did you mean it" he asked again more intently.

i took a deep breath in "yes, i did mean it. i-i still do" i said.
he didn't reply.
he sat in silence staring at the floor, "harry say something" i said, beginning to get bored.

"what do you want me to say" he shouted. "fucking anything at this point, go on and tell me im stupid again and just fuck off" i shouted, he came all the way here just to argue.

"i didn't come here to argue with you emilia!" he stood up.
"well then why are you here?" i shouted back.

"because-because i really fucking like you" he admitted.
"funny way of showing it" i mumbled. "look i know i shouldn't have brung katie out, i was so fucking stupid. i was just scared" his voice cracked at the end and he sat down with his head in his hands
"what do you mean you were scared" i asked, sitting next to him.
"because i felt something different with you" he started "it felt different to anything i had with katie, and katie meant so much to me i didn't want to feel that. like i was depressed for fucking months and it was you that made me so much better but i just didn't want to admit it to myself" he said, pouring his heart out. 

i just stared at him.
"so i'm sorry for bringing katie out and for ending what we had, i just didn't think i could find anyone that would mean more to me than what katie did. and you proved me wrong" he said and letting out a big breath.

"it's okay harry" i said placing my hand on his back.
he finally looked at me, half smiling. his eyes didn't leave mine and then he hugged me tightly.
we pulled apart, only to be sitting smiling at each other until harry started leaning in

and somehow 5 minutes later we were making our way back to my bedroom.

-short and sweet, thank you for 600 reads!-