e p i l o g u e

It has been a week since that day, Draco was brutally beaten up by a Furious Orion, The Alphas had a fight between their wolves and in the end, Draco ended up in his pack's hospital. The Werewolf council found Draco and his mate guilty of planning Luna Knox's rape and both Leah and Draco were demoted to be the pack's omega for the next ten years, since Leah was actually pregnant now with Draco's son- their son would still be the Alpha of the pack, Draco was officially banned from securing his Alpha Title as a punishment for rejecting his real mate, his father would rule till their son is of age. Leah and her parents were punished to work for Roxanne's Pack as their helpers for the next six months for manipulation and treachery. 

Orion and Roxanne were now better, the pack grew more protective of their Luna ever since the word of rape attempt got out. Their wolves had mated three days ago and so had they, both of their scents were aligned with each other.

Seth too, had found his mate in Roxanne's pack, she is the granddaughter of Mama Chief and is quite lovely; Beta Jones and his mate had finally decided to adopt a sixteen year old, Arnold who was found badly bruised alongside their Pack's border on the day of the Ball and his parents have been murdered by rogues so the Council approved their request to adopt him, the young Arnold was taking physiotherapy and counseling which would continue for a year. 

Everyone was finally happy, except for the bitter chosen Luna of Alpha Draco who had already planned her revenge, will she succeed? Only time will tell. 

THE END.