12

FIVE WEEKS LATER

FIVE WEEKS LATER...

It had been roughly five weeks since that fateful day when Roxanne and Orion spent their entire day together in his office locked in each other's embrace. Roxanne's wolf had recovered swiftly from the rejection and had also met her counterpart- Orion's wolf. It was early morning when Roxanne had knocked on Orion's door, she was dressed in grey sweatpants and a sports bra, she looked so delectable that it took every ounce of his will power to stop him from claiming her right then. Her wolf was whining and itching to come out and Roxanne thought that it was probably because her attentions seeking wolf just wanted to meet her chosen mate and turns out she was right. 

Both of them walked out of the pack house to the Jungle through their backyard hand in hand. They took off their clothes, nudity was common in the werewolf world but still Roxanne went behind the tall bushes to get rid of her clothes much to Orion's dismay, he pouted like a child the whole time while taking off his clothes. 

It was a warm morning in the forest; The glittering sunrays spread various hues of shiny silvers and golds. The endless canopy of trees surrounded them. Orion's midnight black wolf howled and called out to his chosen who emerged from the bushes, his wolf was enchanted to see the snow white fur of the she wolf before him. Both the wolves ran around the Jungle and teased each other throughout the morning, his wolf provided her wolf the supported and care she needed.  It was a fateful and beautiful day for the both of them. Since then, both Roxanne and Orion have went on multiple dates. Their first date was a normal picnic date where they played board games and cards. 

The Pack witnessed their Alpha and their chosen Luna growing closer with each passing day; Roxanne helped the pack whilst completing her studies online, she looked after the gardens and the pups at day care and also helped Orion with paperwork. She was in every sense, a true Luna. 

Back to present day, Orion was getting ready for his meeting with the Dark Moon Pack's Alpha which was rescheduled and postponed. His grandma is an influential Elder and she had talked more like threatened Draco to let her grandson have the land which rightfully belonged to him and also had talked to Alpha King and asked him to back off politely. She knew that her grandson needed the land, it had and will always hold the memories of her Daughter in law's youth days. 

Roxanne was aware about the meeting, she too was going to accompany him. She had unofficially taken charge as the Luna and accompanying him was her duty. She knew that she would probably face Draco and his Luna but she was the least bothered by it. All she wanted was to help Orion in acquiring the land which belonged to her mate's late mother. But, first she had a task at hand. 

She walked off to Orion's room and knocked. A faint 'come in' made its way to her ear. She twisted the knob and got in to find a confused and frowning Orion who was sporting a pout. She smiled at the sight and walked towards him,

"What's the matter?" She asked softly. 

Orion grinned at her before pulling her in and wrapping his arm around her wait, he gently kissed her forehead. 

"I can't tie the tie!" He huffed. She let out a throaty laugh before tying his tie,

"There. All done." She said as she admired her work.

His rough fingers softly caressed her plump cheeks as he smiled warmly,

"You look beautiful, My love." He whispered in her ear which sent a shiver down her spine. He smirked at his mate who flushed instantly.

"I have something to ask you for..." She whispered cautiously.

He furrowed his eyebrows before pecking her cheeks,

"What is it, Anne?" He asked.

"I...I want you to mark me, Orion." She spoke. He heaved out a sigh before tilting her shin upwards making her gaze into his eyes,

"I would love to, Anne. But there's something you need to know..." He spoke.

"What?" She questioned. 

"My initial plan was to just find a Luna for the sake of an heir and that's why I wanted to persuade you into mating but then I saw you and I was trapped, I fell in love you at first sight....I know that I was wrong but believe me, My intentions have been pure with you the moment I saw you...I wanted to woo you, to court you and then make you my Luna...Roxanne I-" He rambled before being cut off by a warm pair of lips. 

He went stiff for a moment before relaxing into the kiss- Their fist kiss. They have been dating for about a month now but they never kissed and now, kissing her was a bliss for him. Their lips molded together as he sucked on her lower lip before biting it slightly making her let out a moan. They were kissing like crazy, like their life depended on it. His tongue slipped into her mouth, gently discovering each crevice and caressing her tongue. Every part of her body melted into his as she pulled away for air. He joined their foreheads together,

"I knew about your agenda regarding the Luna rank, Orion. My Uncle had warned me but I took a leap of faith and I don't regret it. I adore you with every cell of my entire being, Orion..." She spoke.

"Now, mark me." She commanded. He smirked slightly before pressing soft kisses on her neck, she gasped with pleasure as he kissed the junction adjoining her neck and collarbone, he smiled into the kiss. His Canines extended before pressing on her porcelain skin firmly, her body felt alive as sparks and tingles spread her skin. She hit a powerful orgasm as she screamed in pure bliss. His tongue darted out to clean the blood from his mark. 

She pulled his face from her neck before slamming her lips into his. For now, they weren't chosen mates, for now they weren't lonely wolves.....Instead, they were lovers who found their way to each other after so many hurdles. They were not chosen mates- they were the destined mates in every sense.

Meanwhile, Draco could feel a sharp pain shooting down his spine and his vision turning slightly blurry, it was as if his whole body was on fire- he knew what it was....someone had claimed Roxanne.