09

Roxanne didn't see much of Orion for the rest of the day after their encounter in the backyard

Roxanne didn't see much of Orion for the rest of the day after their encounter in the backyard. She was now in the Pack's humongous kitchen helping the Omega whose name she learnt was Maggie cut vegetables; Maggie was the chief of the Omegas and was a she wolf in her early 50s, she was loved and respected in the pack and was nicknamed Mama Chief. 

Roxanne was chatting about her days in the Dark Moon Pack when a sound of clinking heels caught their  attention, Mama Chief rolled her eyes in annoyance. There stood a 5 ft 10 tall woman with blonde hair, her lips plump and her body was clad in a lace dress which barely covered her breasts. She was chewing gum and the obnoxious sound of her teeth grinding against one another had Roxanne irritated. The woman scrutinized Roxanne from head to toe before flashing a snarky smirk her way,

"So, Martha who is this? Your new helper?" She asked.

"No, Blondie. She is our pack's soon to be Luna and is helping me out just like a Luna should." Maggie gritted. 

"Luna? But, I am supposed to be your Luna!" She whined. Roxanne rolled her eyes before turning around and resuming her work, she knew the blonde's type and was familiar with them so she didn't bother answering. But, the thought of becoming Orion's Luna made her belly erupt with butterflies.

"She is so plain..." The blonde continued. Roxanne turned around and flashed a sickly sweet smile her way and said,

"And you're too extra with your appearance, sweetie. I suggest you leave, your presence is disturbing me." 

The blonde screeched, "You little Bi-" before she could continue Orion announced himself in,

"What's going on here.....Natalia? what are you doing here?" He asked.

Natalia, the blonde stomped towards Orion before throwing her arms over his shoulders and pressed her lips to his, Roxanne's heart clenched painfully seeing that.

Orion pushed her away before wiping off his lips,

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" He demanded in his Alpha tone.

"Your mistress was being a nuisance while we were working, so I suggest you drag her out of here before I do it myself, Orion." Roxanne's stone cold voice vibrated in the air, increasing the tension.

"Get out, Natalia. It was a one time thing, Now leave!" He commanded, the blonde she wolf let out a dramatic cry before stomping her way out sending a glare on Roxanne's way.

"Anne...I didn't know she would be here...I swear it was a one time thing." Orion spoke after a minute of silence. 

Roxanne pinched the bridge of her nose before turning around with a boning knife in her hand and stalked towards Orion with a predatory glint in her eyes, she wouldn't be a doormat again and refused to be played with; she had gone through it once so if Orion had staked claim on her then so will she. 

Orion gulped audibly as she approached him,

"I don't want your play toys to disrespect me or anyone else in the pack, Orion. If I'm yours then You are going to be mine too, I don't want leftovers and neither do I want to be the second best." She spoke, it was like fire dripping down her voice. Orion exhaled before nodding.

"It won't happen again, Anne. My loyalty lies with you." He promised. Roxanne searched his eyes for any lies, not finding any she flashed him an innocent smile before dumping the knife in his hand and said,

"Good boy." With that she turned around and stalked out of the kitchen.

Meanwhile, Maggie watched the interaction between the two with sheer amusement. 

"She is one of a kind, Alpha." She commented before passing a glass of water to a disoriented Orion who was slightly scared but proud of his chosen for standing up for herself and staking her rightful claim.

"Yes, she is." he spoke with a small chuckle.

" he spoke with a small chuckle