07

A worried Draco entered his Father's office, the setting of his office often soothed his nerves; The office held the memories of his Mother and she had decorated every corner of the room

A worried Draco entered his Father's office, the setting of his office often soothed his nerves; The office held the memories of his Mother and she had decorated every corner of the room. His heart was aching for his mate whom he had deceived. 

'But she was hurting Leah, she was a manipulative bitch!' He thought to himself.

'You are the one whose manipulated, you foolish Human!' His wolf growled.

'Oh please, she hurt my Leah.' Draco grumbled.

'Investigate, you sucker and I am sure you'll be surprised.' His wolf stated and then blocked him out. 

Draco stood there wondering if he had committed a mistake, sighing he picked up the office telephone and called his best spy, Ryder.

"I want you to find out something." He said.

---------------

A nervous Roxanne stood timidly beside her Aunt and Uncle as Orion kept staring at her whilst talking on the microphone at the wooden podium, he was talking about the pack business flourishing but his eyes were trained at the 5'3 ft woman with silver hair. 

Frankly, he was mesmerized. He had expected a whiny Barbie doll for a girl coming from a Higher bloodline but she was different. When he heard her singing, his wolf had urged him to find out the source of the voice and he was in a trance as he climbed up the pipe to her room. When stood behind her, he saw a curvy petite woman with her eyes closed, singing a tune whilst combing her hair. He was enchanted, it was like love at first sight for him. His wolf kept yipping like a horn dog in his head at the sight of her.

"And now, I would like to introduce you to our new member. Everyone please welcome , Roxanne Jones." He called out as Roxanne climbed up the podium and stood beside him. 

The Pack chanted a "Welcome, Roxanne" Together before Orion raised his palm signaling everyone to keep mum.

"Now, she was from the Dark Moon Pack and was a pack helper plus a Beta Female. She is our Beta's niece and I expect everyone to welcome her warmly and behave properly." He instructed whilst pulling her close and snaking his sinewy arm around her waist possessively. She gasped at the feeling of his skin on her and bit her lip. Everyone's eyes widened and although they kept silent but everyone knew that their Alpha had chosen the woman to be his forever and so they nodded obediently. 

Roxanne smiled shyly at everyone and waved,

"You weren't this shy when we met earlier.." A deep husky voice whispered in her ear causing her to shiver, 

she held in a whimper as her lady parts throbbed due to the heat rolling off his body,

"Shut up." She hissed quietly as the Gamma spoke a bit about the border patrols.

He placed his neck in her hair and inhaled, 

"Make me." He whispered. 

"That's a lame and overused comeback, Alpha. You really suck at this." She whispered mockingly making him chuckle.

"And you're gonna swallow." He whispered again, his voice deep with hidden intensity. 

'Well, fuck me.' Roxanne thought.

' Roxanne thought